Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
She’s literally crying like a kid and hoping someone will take pity on her, offer to come round and unpack her house for her! The way she was buzzing last week to be out of the hovel abd have her own place, now the realisation that this is her life and she actually has to do something…jeeez! How she was left responsible for 2 children scares me! She’s never gonna get them back if she continues going on like that. She was literally falling asleep talking. What the f has she taken to be in that state already! Keep those kids away from her!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20230811-202654.png
the hashtags on it 🙄. Begging her followers to get to 1k so she can go live.
She's got just over 400,a noticed the # the sun 🤣🤣 jesus christ is she going to go down the KK route with the scottish sun paper for pennie's and tell a bunch of lies like KK

Jun 21, 2023
The clip of that.
Ffs, speak properly so people can understand you woman 🙄 l really couldn't understand most of her mumbling stories.

And coughing up her lungs with a cold. Cut the cigarettes out you moron!.
Screenshot_20230811-122717_Instagram.jpg
She has knocked me ill again with her coughing story.

Still saying she's off drugs when she's slobbering absolute nutty chat with her eyes shut.

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
Just caught her live, as she was ending it I could hear there was someone hacking up phlegm in the background. I bet Ste stayed over and that’s who she was trying not to wake up from coughing ( not the neighbours like she made out in her stories) and why she was so fed this morning.

Edit - on her grid she’s saved a live and it’s defo him in the background.

May 7, 2023
Did anyone catch her live?

She was talking to someone just out of shot as her live was loading and then denied it when someone pulled her up on it 🤣 it was obvious it was Ste!
She’s defo guilt tripped him into coming round and helping her move that table upstairs.

Also the drama in the old house was tbe new flat mate that moved in sexually assaulted her AND Ste 🙈

May 7, 2023
Just caught her live, as she was ending it I could hear there was someone hacking up phlegm in the background. I bet Ste stayed over and that’s who she was trying not to wake up from coughing ( not the neighbours like she made out in her stories) and why she was so fed this morning.

I heard that too also she was chatting to him at the start as it was loadin

May 9, 2023
When someone asks her in the comments who she was talking to and she was like “I’m talking to use, there’s no one here” when she had started the live talking to someone, and then Ste coughing his guts up at the end. Can’t believe she can fool anyone into giving her free stuff she is a compulsive liar and manipulator. Can’t wait for that to be sent to her scheme 😂

Apr 20, 2023
Did anyone catch her live?

She was talking to someone just out of shot as her live was loading and then denied it when someone pulled her up on it 🤣 it was obvious it was Ste!
She’s defo guilt tripped him into coming round and helping her move that table upstairs.

Also the drama in the old house was tbe new flat mate that moved in sexually assaulted her AND Ste 🙈
Aw no hang on, the new tenant did what now? How does that work, cos if someone was assaulting me, my fella wouldn't just stand there waiting for his turn.

Apr 16, 2023

Ste was there, you could hear him in background, think's were stupid as her

Status
Not open for further replies.