Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

May 11, 2023
What an actual fing riot that live was!
How can 2 fully grown adults be so bastard stupid? It has to be an act?
No one doesn’t know how to not cook fing pasta, she is just playing up for views now, like she was responsible for her 2 eldest kids for a couple of years, she would have cooked them something surly
She said yesterday she did oven meals like chips and chicken nuggets for the kids. I imagine it was beige tea night every night.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
I reckon she’s seen the other fing pricks on TikTok doing this type of s & getting loads of money & thought I can do that too!

While I was watching them all I could think of was that it reminds me of every movie druggie couple I’ve seen 😂 like proper methamphetamine heads in America, complete with lack of brain cells, bad skin, their look everything, but the only difference is Lou looks like she’s eaten a small countries worth of cho choc 🤣

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I’m honestly dumbstruck really I am!
Why are these people allowed to get away with living free?
Pisses me off that I’ve worked every fing day since living education, after each child I went back to work at 8 weeks, 12 weeks & the longest was 6 months that I had off!
& these cretins grift along & get everything pissing free
Totally agree, I have always worked and only just keep our heads above water. I get no help and I don't expect it either. My kids are fed, clothed and happy, and spare money goes on them and not me. Yet dick heads like her just flaunt hand outs but it makes me so much prouder of myself and my kids xx

Aug 19, 2023
What an actual fing riot that live was!
How can 2 fully grown adults be so bastard stupid? It has to be an act?
No one doesn’t know how to not cook fing pasta, she is just playing up for views now, like she was responsible for her 2 eldest kids for a couple of years, she would have cooked them something surly
Nuggets and picnic style dinners if I remember correctly

Apr 24, 2023
Sitting in fing bed eating yet she has a table and chairs in the living room. She has a TV in the living room yet never sits in it. Everything revolves around that manky fing bed. Shows how lazy she is. Ste clearly came back after her support worker left. Why can he not be there when they come?? Its about time a few calls were made to get him booted out of the flat he clearly isn't living in

Apr 16, 2023
I've had to stop watching the live. The stupidness is too much. Asking about the tuna was the last straw 😖
Bleach beside the cheese 🙈
Screenshot_20230823-172606_Instagram.jpg
Now that was car crash tv, 2 grown arse adults and can't even cook

Status
Not open for further replies.