Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
It’s live and look whose joined the party. Hi Cawul 👋

Attachments

• 00D156BB-C9E3-4CB3-9EE2-6546C794B07B.png
    00D156BB-C9E3-4CB3-9EE2-6546C794B07B.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 292
May 7, 2023
You know when she talks about her “office” and going and sitting at her desk to sort out her bills and listing all the different folders and stationary. It reminds me of when we were kids and we’d play shops 🤣 honestly I feel like it’s an imaginary play thing with her like getting excited to use her pens and planners. It’s just came to me tonight that that’s what she reminds me of 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 5, 2023
You know when she talks about her “office” and going and sitting at her desk to sort out her bills and listing all the different folders and stationary. It reminds me of when we were kids and we’d play shops 🤣 honestly I feel like it’s an imaginary play thing with her like getting excited to use her pens and planners. It’s just came to me tonight that that’s what she reminds me of 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's like a low-rent David Brent from 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 The OFFICE 😂😂😂😂😂

Apr 20, 2023
Says she washing the bedding all the time now, didn't used to, I assumed she meant few times a week. Nope, she means weekly. Dirty scruffy ways, out the shower with gobs of shampoo/conditioner on her ear. No chance of any sort of order in her life as she can't get the absolute basics done.
I'm assuming the reappearance of mouth sores means she's back on the crack pipe.
Saw a bit of the live, kitchen cupboard door open, things half hanging out washing up piled up. Bet the windows are never open either. No washing line up, but she's worried about her bills. Thick as s. I think James dealt with nills before, but she was always getting the broadband cut off, and was surprised when amazon took money immediately when she ordered stuff.
It's getting hard to watch her life, how much of a total screw up she is making of a golden opportunity to sort herself out.

May 23, 2023
Can someone educated me on what she'll not have to pay for with her being on benefits?. I've never been on them so l haven't a clue?!. I'm guessing she'll get her rent paid, or part of it?.
Everything. Rent, council tax, dentist (not that she’d use one), these ends you even get a discounted bus pass - not sure about out of London where they’re concerned though. Plus she’ll get a few quid herself for food etc. They might expect her to pay her own gas and electric but going by that live where she didn’t notice or care that she’d left the oven on all night I don’t think she’s paying for that either….

Apr 30, 2023
Everything. Rent, council tax, dentist (not that she’d use one), these ends you even get a discounted bus pass - not sure about out of London where they’re concerned though. Plus she’ll get a few quid herself for food etc. They might expect her to pay her own gas and electric but going by that live where she didn’t notice or care that she’d left the oven on all night I don’t think she’s paying for that either….
That sticks in my throat, more so that I've just seen her video like an excited kid going to Asda with "Mam and Daddy" 😡 l really hope the sponging b falls hard soon knowing we're paying for it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.