Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
But to only stage it yesterday and online. Even with 1 brain cell between them it would figure out it's all over social media and that 1 day means nothing, Im Sure the people who have Alfie watch their lives or read on here
Exactly. Normal people can see the bigger picture, but those two can't think straight. We'll soon find out, but there's no way they'll be finished.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
after the 6 hours and the Temu link is no more I hope someone messages her and says ‘oh guttered I missed the deadline, I was gonna sign up with your link’ 🤣🤣🤣
She can just start again it resets after the time has lapsed, you have to send so many refers to people that have it already but theres always one person you need to have a new account that’s why she keeps doing it, but the amount changes each run it can go from £20 to £50 i’ve seen, i know because i do it myself lol minus the begging online of course 😂

May 1, 2023
She's live

Asking for that temu link so she can buy party food for her kids party

People offering advice which means she wouldn't need the temu money and so far the excuses are
- people are vegetarian
- she can't get on bus and bring stuff back alone
- can't afford a taxi
- doesn't know how to boil an egg or "make the mayo turn into eggs"

You can see she is clearly on a downer or rattling and she is clearly irritated when people offer advice instead of just clicking link.

Surely she knew of this party when she had the £100 Asda gift card

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
She's live

Asking for that temu link so she can buy party food for her kids party

People offering advice which means she wouldn't need the temu money and so far the excuses are
- people are vegetarian
- she can't get on bus and bring stuff back alone
- can't afford a taxi
- doesn't know how to boil an egg or "make the mayo turn into eggs"

You can see she is clearly on a downer or rattling and she is clearly irritated when people offer advice instead of just clicking link.

Surely she knew of this party when she had the £100 Asda gift card
I swear i thought i heard wrong did she say she doesn’t know how to turn the eggs into mayo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 30, 2023
She's going straight on the defence now because people are calling her out
Screenshot_20230909-101035_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230909-101122_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.