Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2023
So she gas confirmed he was in Foster care but is now adopted. Why the do is he anywhere near those 2 scum bags
Maybe a final visit? I just don't get it. I can't bear to be apart from my kids. I've also just watched a woman with no arms dress a 4 month old and how she looks after her beautiful baby, and it makes me question hoe people can choose men/drink/drugs/violence over their kids. That wee boy in that picture today is the most adorable wee guy and it's heart breaking to watch this happen. I honestly believe Lou suppresses every feeling of guilt she has over her kids in food/drugs/ste/insta/temu and now tiktok. They all give her a bit of a buzz to make her think she isn't a s person. (Though ste is debatable in my eyes but in hers hes a god)
I say As a child who has been took off her mother and now I have 3 I look at my babies and think how can someone hurt/neglect/abuse or find something better than these blessings and how is anything worth loosing them.
I think of these questions everyday and Hope to god her 3 babies never think "why wasn't I enough"

Apr 30, 2023
I made out crutch and walking stick, the rest was garbled as usual.
But the friggin state of her 😲

Screenshot_20230909-201430_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230909-201350_Instagram.jpg

Apr 17, 2023
Maybe a final visit? I just don't get it. I can't bear to be apart from my kids. I've also just watched a woman with no arms dress a 4 month old and how she looks after her beautiful baby, and it makes me question hoe people can choose men/drink/drugs/violence over their kids. That wee boy in that picture today is the most adorable wee guy and it's heart breaking to watch this happen. I honestly believe Lou suppresses every feeling of guilt she has over her kids in food/drugs/ste/insta/temu and now tiktok. They all give her a bit of a buzz to make her think she isn't a s person. (Though ste is debatable in my eyes but in hers hes a god)
I say As a child who has been took off her mother and now I have 3 I look at my babies and think how can someone hurt/neglect/abuse or find something better than these blessings and how is anything worth loosing them.
I think of these questions everyday and Hope to god her 3 babies never think "why wasn't I enough"
me and my brother were adopted and I can never ever ever get my head around mothers who don’t put their kids 1st. Mine put men and partying before me and my brother and I could never forgive her.

Apr 21, 2023
Got Covid myself as well as lots of my neighbours…I think it’s gonna be another yearly thing like flu etc? Well sty though but let me say watching Lou non clean yesterday got me off my sofa and cleaning my house, shudders or not she influenced me to keep my home clean even though I just wanted to curl up and die! 🤣🤣
Hope you’re feeling better now 🙏🏽
And not about to patronise you by saying well done for recovery but still BIG UP 💃🏽
I’m not sure how it’s patronising her for saying well done. I don’t think any of us intended it as that mind.

Hope you’re both feeling better soon. Our house has got the sick bug today.

May 3, 2023
me and my brother were adopted and I can never ever ever get my head around mothers who don’t put their kids 1st. Mine put men and partying before me and my brother and I could never forgive her.
I see alot of my mum in Lou. My mum was sterilised after having my sister in 1990 and I seen on fb one time she had pit up she lost a baby called Maddie, i commented on the post and she said the doctors reversed her sterilisation at the age of 50. My Mum can't keep up with her own lies like Lou. She's been told if she was to ever have children in her care they would be took her so she went for a sterilisation. They both aren't fit to own a dog let alone children.

Apr 17, 2023
I see alot of my mum in Lou. My mum was sterilised after having my sister in 1990 and I seen on fb one time she had pit up she lost a baby called Maddie, i commented on the post and she said the doctors reversed her sterilisation at the age of 50. My Mum can't keep up with her own lies like Lou. She's been told if she was to ever have children in her care they would be took her so she went for a sterilisation. They both aren't fit to own a dog let alone children.
Mine went on to meet a man 6 months after I was born marry him and have 2 more children while me and my brother were a dirty secret! Still,fs with my mind BUT it made me determined to be the best mum I could be to my kids

May 3, 2023
Mine went on to meet a man 6 months after I was born marry him and have 2 more children while me and my brother were a dirty secret! Still,fs with my mind BUT it made me determined to be the best mum I could be to my kids
You either learn how not to be like them or turn into them. I hope her 3 kids learn from her and succeed in everything they do in life, and they will know who loved them and not end up in the gutter like her, I've rooted for her for years and hoped this time she finally turned herself around and she is now worse than when she came back on insta. We all know ste is a scumbag but he isn't the reason she is doing this, he's the one tiktok is blaming when they haven't been about for the last 5 years watching this s show.

Apr 29, 2023
Just leaving this beast here so I get her off my phone , up at the camera reading comments gives me serious ick

Attachments

• IMG_2482.png
    IMG_2482.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2485.png
    IMG_2485.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2484.png
    IMG_2484.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_2483.png
    IMG_2483.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_2468.png
    IMG_2468.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2458.png
    IMG_2458.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2448.png
    IMG_2448.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2415.png
    IMG_2415.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2412.png
    IMG_2412.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 222
May 23, 2023
Sorry I didn’t mean to sound arsey when I wrote it. I’m reading and alternating sick buckets and sweaty kids 🤣
Oh be quiet troll. We’re not here to be nice to each other! 🤣🤣 but sorry you’re going through it! In this weather as well 😭😭😭
This needed a trigger warning ⚠️ 🙃
I saw the last thumbnail and was like ‘oh she looks quite prett…’ clicked it and yeah…it was Lou 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.