Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2023
I've said she needs sectioned several times. We'll be seeing her take her last breath instead of falling asleep at this rate.
I hope to god not. No-one deserves that. Its getting beyond being a beggy t. Even if she has stayed away from heroin (and took other crap) one disease of the same amount she used to take could kill her. I hope every person enabling and molly-coddling her has had a wake up call today.

Aug 29, 2023
Shes gonna get trolled worse on TikTok than anywhere else, they seem to be waking up fast and noticed no one was getting muted? Honestly she thinks people are as dumb as she is. Also the sleeping pill thing. Drs wouldn’t prescribe her anything she could misuse and get off her face on. How thick does she think we are. She forgets there are other addicts out there. People in GENUINE recovery! She’s mocking it

Aug 29, 2023
Unbelievable scenes. She has a feeble excuse for anything she literally thinks everybody is stupid it’s insanity! And that’s another clear indication to addictions… she thinks she’s subtle and her excuses check out when the reality is everyone sees straight through her. Why she’s on live like that i will never know. There is so so much evidence as to how shes not in recovery, how shes lying to everyone and why she shouldn’t be around those kids. Silly girl has been given a real chance at a fresh start and she just sees it as a meal ticket, free ride & means to support her addiction. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.