Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up.Your.Bum.

Sep 8, 2023

Polly

May 11, 2023
She going to say that’s the power of endorphins from the gym.
How does it not break her heart having those toys in the corner when she won’t see Alfie again for months. I’d put them away.
I was just thinking this. A constant reminder for her. I feel sad enough looking at my toddlers toys when I nip home from work at lunch.

Apr 29, 2023
fing state of this grown arse fing ‘adult’ with chocolate on her fat greasy bake and off her face on codeine

Attachments

• IMG_2672.png
    IMG_2672.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2671.png
    IMG_2671.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2670.png
    IMG_2670.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 134
Aug 27, 2023
As someone who survives with a genetic condition that causes CHRONIC pain, the real actual kind, I’m starting to lose my fing temper with all her “I’ve been prescribed this for my pain” s. do off Lou. I get prescribed codeine in big doses and it doesn’t do that for me. And I’m sure as hell not dancing around my house.
RAGE.

Aug 29, 2023
As someone who survives with a genetic condition that causes CHRONIC pain, the real actual kind, I’m starting to lose my fing temper with all her “I’ve been prescribed this for my pain” s. do off Lou. I get prescribed codeine in big doses and it doesn’t do that for me. And I’m sure as hell not dancing around my house.
RAGE.
Same, I’ve taken 6 zapain today and ive been at work all day but I’m in absolute agony. Zapain are 30mg codine + 500mg paracetamol and i have been to work, done dinner, picked my kids up from club and done my chores. Shes full of se.

Apr 24, 2023
I've said many times before but she just doesn't want to put the effort into anything. At this point she will want someone else to go to the gym for her in the hope that she will actually lose weight. She has no get up and go. She then starts crying coz all she wants to do is lie in bed all day stuffing her face with chocolate. She will never lose the weight now. Her insides would be crying out for some healthy decent food. With the amount of weight she has put on in such a short space of time shows how lazy and inactive she really is. She also needs a good bleach bath. She's rotten

Status
Not open for further replies.