Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
As someone who survives with a genetic condition that causes CHRONIC pain, the real actual kind, I’m starting to lose my fing temper with all her “I’ve been prescribed this for my pain” s. do off Lou. I get prescribed codeine in big doses and it doesn’t do that for me. And I’m sure as hell not dancing around my house.
RAGE.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean I suffer from chronic pain syndrome and chronic back pain too no way do my prescription pain meds have me bouncing around like that 😳 get so angry her complaining she needs a walking stick at the weekend to this

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
GridArt_20230915_220259999.jpg
on the beg v on drugs

Apr 25, 2023
There we go, in her own words.

She used to be addicted to painkillers. She's not taking codeine. Well, she's taken 2 today, because of the pain.

Glad the addictions gone and you can get back on the codeine Lou. #wecoveryispossible
Basically she's blagged them from the drs and when she's failed her drug test she will blame it on them, we all know she's tooting brown

Apr 30, 2023
what’s she apologising for? I didn’t catch any lives yesterday? X
She looked high as a kite and made a video of herself dancing about on TikTok which is on her wall. The so called woman who is in chronic pain. People jumped on and posted about her so called bad back, ankle etc.. She's a joke to the system and the tax payers 😡

Sep 6, 2023
Do you think she will apologise but not really apologise today, or are we getting a dirty delete?
Not a chance. I'm guessing she will pop in and say her phone dies yesterday, she's struggling at the moment, went to the gym and it helped her back/ankle/chronic pain blah blah but she's in agony today. She's going to have a mental health day and plan some content but she's super busy and then she's gonna nod off cause her sleeping tablets she takes by day are making her nod off but she's not sleeping well at night and can't figure out why

Status
Not open for further replies.