Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2023
t

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_205405_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_205405_Gallery.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 317
Aug 29, 2023
Whos first thought when having an argument is to go on tiktok and go live?
That's unstable behaviour. I know ste is a dickhead, but in any argument its always from her side. She more than likely has started on him and he's like fit I'm going home with my food "I bought for us" his own words were ita better on the street if I had 120 quid on the streets I'd be loaded than being in with her. He always tries to get away from her and she begs him to stay.
I hate women who pull the poor me victim act when they are just as bad or even worse than the other person. noone is pouring (whatever way she takes drugs) down her throat.
This! She can’t bear to be away from him “hes left me” no lou hes gone home or gone out. “Sit next to me” on the bed while she’s on live and he tidies her massy make up area. Shes so codependent it’s unbelievable! Cant function as a basic adult with intervention from ste or the internet

Aug 29, 2023
OK you live in a bungalow do you think she seen the police coming and started to film.
She literally documents this whole s show as evidenced online for everyone to see for FREE 🤣 she literally is her own worst enemy. I can imagine the support team de briefing over a coffee laughing their tits off. I bet they share the live to each other 😂😂😂 they have to know! She will 100% have told them about her insta and tiktok. Its a flex to her

Jun 21, 2023
She literally documents this whole s show as evidenced online for everyone to see for FREE 🤣 she literally is her own worst enemy. I can imagine the support team de briefing over a coffee laughing their tits off. I bet they share the live to each other 😂😂😂 they have to know! She will 100% have told them about her insta and tiktok. Its a flex to her
It's definitely ended up on one of their FYPs, especially with us lot boosting the algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.