Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
in that saved live she reckons everyone’s lying, she doesn’t talk s about him and that he should stick up for her when people are chatting s about her. every tiktok live i watched of hers she was slagging him off none stop, most of the time she’d be waffling about nothing then start talking about how badly done to she is bc of him, where was the protect each other mentality then? and she said “he’s stayed at my house all weekend” apologises if i’m wrong but i’m sure the other week she was told he wasn’t allowed to stay at hers bc of the complaints? but anyway she then reckons that her housing officer has just been on the phone and said he’s not allowed in hers. she’s more up and down than a fin yo-yo, i genuinely have to take breaks watching to have a “what the do am i watching” moment 😂💀💀
She's even slagged him off when he was only a few feet from her watching TV.

Yes, you Lou!. We know you come here for a nose.

Apr 30, 2023
Cry me a river 😭 Grow up and act your age you whiney b.

Screenshot_20230925-160728_Instagram.jpg

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Hope everything’s ok! Xx
Yeah sorry I've just read it back and I should like lou checking into A&E 🤣🤣 he has a lazy eye so getting it corrected 😀

Eta I will do an eye patch wishlist later as amongus ones are more expensive than plain plasters. Will also record a live sob story and include my PayPal. Thanks trolls x

Status
Not open for further replies.