Not open for further replies.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_1823.png

WE are the jobless convicts apparently 🤣🤣🤣

TV123456

May 13, 2023
Observer here 👋🏼

What I don’t understand from yesterday when she was talking about her ‘positive’ drug test results why has she been crying. Why was she shocked? If I had been a user and was clean and people had been doubting me I would be buzzing to get a test done to prove them all wrong, I’d be over the moon at my results and I’d sure as s take a picture and show everyone to shut them up. Why was she so upset? Doesn’t add up. I mean nothing in her life does. Not a thing that comes out her mouth do I believe but I needed to get that out 😂

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Observer here 👋🏼

What I don’t understand from yesterday when she was talking about her ‘positive’ drug test results why has she been crying. Why was she shocked? If I had been a user and was clean and people had been doubting me I would be buzzing to get a test done to prove them all wrong, I’d be over the moon at my results and I’d sure as s take a picture and show everyone to shut them up. Why was she so upset? Doesn’t add up. I mean nothing in her life does. Not a thing that comes out her mouth do I believe but I needed to get that out 😂
Probably took a gamble and used someone else's piss

Apr 22, 2023
Lou needs to get live on tiktok so I can watch them both again. Can't watch them both when they are both on Instagram live. Come on lou, chop chop get ya ass to tiktok hen x
I’m hoping she doesn’t go on TikTok. For some reason I’ve not been able to get on in since I’ve arrived in Japan so I’m missing everything 🥹

Status
Not open for further replies.