Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Screenshot from 2023-10-03 08-51-18.png

👀
Dodgy Ste, reppin' courtroom 3.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Not long to go now. I wonder if Lou has dragged herself away from her minging bed and gone to support him
Ste said she couldn't afford to go. But instead of them both taking the bus to his place last night, he's taking a taxi he can't afford to his place this morning. Shows her priorities. How will she know what's happened, is she expecting a visit from va lady. Imagine if she'd gone though, shrieking like a fish wife as he gets sent down. 🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Ste said she couldn't afford to go. But instead of them both taking the bus to his place last night, he's taking a taxi he can't afford to his place this morning. Shows her priorities. How will she know what's happened, is she expecting a visit from va lady. Imagine if she'd gone though, shrieking like a fish wife as he gets sent down. 🤣
I was wanting a Livestream from court 🤣 and her calling the judge a sketty t

I'm hoping he ends up on the gazette. Fingers crossed there's a court reporter around. His prior convictions make for a good little story

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I’m more concerned about how we are gonna find out 😱😱😱

Jun 21, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.