Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Message on fb story from her mum who can’t even keep up with Lou and her life 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_7972.png
    IMG_7972.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 321
Apr 21, 2023
Do we think lou may also have adhd though? Like I admit she’s a complete idiot but things like the strong sense of injustice when the slightest ‘unfair’ thing happens is wild to me. Maybe she’s just a petulant child but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nope I think she’s just a lazy b. Correct me if I’m wrong, I think you would need a lengthy assessment to be diagnosed with adhd also.

Apr 16, 2023
The pip system is absolutely mental. I know people get it for eczema but not for brain tumours. It genuinely is down to how much of a nobhead the assessor is on the day. Keep applying and take it to tribunal because you definately deserve it x
I know someone who is an amputee (leg) who had his PIP taken off of him. It’s insane.

Apr 12, 2023
Do we think lou may also have adhd though? Like I admit she’s a complete idiot but things like the strong sense of injustice when the slightest ‘unfair’ thing happens is wild to me. Maybe she’s just a petulant child but 🤷🏻‍♀️
My brother has adhd, diagnosed when he was 7! He has a full time job, fiancé and owns his own home. He does take meds but he also uses the gym and meditation etc.
His behaviour is still very impulsive at times but self awareness is key, a diagnosis of something isn’t an excuse to be a dick. We do have amazing parents, we’re all very close and had a good upbringing so I do see that that’s not the same for everyone so someone like Ste probably hasn’t had that guidance (my assumption) and not everyone is willing to work to make their lives better if they have a label it can be an excuse for bad behaviours but if you know yourself like Ste does that he’s reactive and can be violent get yourself help…. Sorry I’m rambling because I hate this let’s label everyone if they’re a dick and I’m on lunch 🤣 anyway…. No personally I think Lou is just a selfish b, she’s realised she can be payed if she plays the system correctly to sit on her fat arse and get out of her face on a daily basis and she also has this sense of self entitlement that oh Ste’s get this much so I should be getting that too!

Also catching up on comments sending love to anyone suffering with their MH you’re all amazing ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.