Jun 21, 2023
£1.00 for bread CRUMBS

Get in the bin Sar you are pish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006-145430_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-145430_Instagram.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 175
Jun 21, 2023
Firstly, I really like you lot! 🥰 we come for the tea and stay for the support and advice 🙌🏾🤣
Secondly, don’t care what anybody says, having adhd is like a super power imo, the ability to keep so many tabs open in our heads is beyond human 💪🏽
Lastly, can’t wait for todays runny s show! Sanctioned Lou is always so much fun! 🤣🤣
Love you and your substantial addiction ❤

Sep 6, 2023
What i don't understand is if you're skint a jacket tatie and beans is cheap and not that bad for you. Same as an omelette or some soup made out of whoops veg. Surely chopping and boiling veg would be easier for her than attempting a fing parmo.
She can't cook pasta. Who would trust her to cook chicken. "I like my chicken medium rare". It's pretty when it's pink

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Doesn’t eat fruit or veg?! do off Lou & grow up. She’s not skint & she’s not hungry, she just wants to eat takeaways & chocolate. She’s is not too stupid to make a food budget, meal plan & cook basic foods. She’s just acting the t so people send her money to fill her fat hole with choc choc & kebabs. The internet exists, all she has to fing do is ask google !!

Apr 30, 2023
So basically she not moaning or feeling sorry for herself but she's spent 3 stories moaning. And I didn't need to know she s herself. Why would you even tell us tht.
She's unbelievable. I've just come in to catch up, and that's the first thing l have to see and hear 🥴
If an employee rang in sick with the squits, l used to stop them going into detail saying 'Just say you've got an upset stomach, because l can guess the rest!'...Ffs, she's so crass!

Status
Not open for further replies.