Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
It will be interesting to see how she styles out her behaviour from last night!

i have found in the past few weeks that she is so fing rude. Just because you see and hear other tik Tokers talk to people like s doesn’t mean that it’s ok that you then do it.

i for one have decided that I will still watch her lives however I will not be offering her advice as she throws it back in your face.

and my opinion is that if you take ANYTHING that isn’t prescribed to you then you are not clean!
She’s styling it as mollys birthday tomorrow and she can’t see or even speak to her so nobody better give her s coz she’s gonna have a hard couple of days 🤦‍♀️ obviously it’s not going to be her fault even tho she broadcasts her disgusting drug use all over the internet, I’m starting to think the court have stopped contact because she mentioned a few days ago she has to prove something to the judge

Apr 30, 2023
Love the way Lou blames other people more so ste for everything that goes wrong and it’s never her fault, the absolute drugged up disaster that she is ..

why is heh doin this tu meh .. fawlse luv, fawlse evweythin.
Exactly. He's always her target to blame. She needs to try helping herself and realise how bad she was to have no contact or interaction with them.

All l think of is when those poor kids are old enough to see her self distruct video's on her social media.

Apr 16, 2023
Love the way Lou blames other people more so ste for everything that goes wrong and it’s never her fault, the absolute drugged up disaster that she is ..

why is heh doin this tu meh .. fawlse luv, fawlse evweythin.
I’ve just been listening to her in the background through @Carols Bank Account and the rage that came over me listening to her whinge made me have to put down my pencil and take a minute to calm down 😂😂

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Looks like the comedown has started
She needs to ask herself why she has no one around and why she isn’t allowed to see them little kids. She is not fighting to see them at all! Why does she think it’s a good idea to put her dirty disgusting life all over the internet? Even down to taking her methadone like it’s a flex 🤮clean and in recovery my arse

Apr 16, 2023
She’s styling it as mollys birthday tomorrow and she can’t see or even speak to her so nobody better give her s coz she’s gonna have a hard couple of days 🤦‍♀️ obviously it’s not going to be her fault even tho she broadcasts her disgusting drug use all over the internet, I’m starting to think the court have stopped contact because she mentioned a few days ago she has to prove something to the judge
She said the exact same thing last year around Oscar and Molly’s birthday after getting off her face.

Apr 16, 2023
I was reporting her live last night for fake engagement and drug use and TikTok kept saying no violation… do off I have quite a few followers due to a couple of videos that went viral and I get some videos removed for the most ridiculous reasons!!
I would’ve been fuming if it got turned off. i was enjoying the chat while she was asleep 😂

Jun 21, 2023
Exactly. He's always her target to blame. She needs to try helping herself and realise how bad she was to have no contact or interaction with them.

All l think of is when those poor kids are old enough to see her self distruct video's on her social media.
Who is she going to blame everything on if Ste gets sent down next month

TunaPasta

Oct 14, 2023
I was reporting her live last night for fake engagement and drug use and TikTok kept saying no violation… do off I have quite a few followers due to a couple of videos that went viral and I get some videos removed for the most ridiculous reasons!!
TikTok is whack for that, I’ve got a few videos that have gone viral and I’ve had videos taken down for things that weren’t even legitimate reasons!

Jun 21, 2023
Maybe she would get to see Molly for her birthday if, erm SHE STOPPED GETTING OFF HER TITS ON DRUGS.

All of those kids have been saved so much pain and a s childhood. I'm glad our social system works for kids in need. It gets a bad rap because it fs up a lot, but nobody sings about cases like this where children have been saved from neglect and a really really sty parent.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
if i self-diagnosed myself as much as she does, i'd have all the stuff i see on adhd.
i also wish i had the romanticised versions of what i have that you see on tiktok... but alas, i don't because i had to wait for fecking ages to get a drs appointment, then go through various channels to get referred to a psychiatrist after having a breakdown.
the only psychosis she suffers from is the delusion in thinking she's clean and the pills she pops don't count.

Aug 16, 2023
It will be interesting to see how she styles out her behaviour from last night!

i have found in the past few weeks that she is so fing rude. Just because you see and hear other tik Tokers talk to people like s doesn’t mean that it’s ok that you then do it.

i for one have decided that I will still watch her lives however I will not be offering her advice as she throws it back in your face.

and my opinion is that if you take ANYTHING that isn’t prescribed to you then you are not clean!
Exactly this. I also don't get why people are saying she's relapsed... Classes a, b or c are still drugs. She's not been clean to be able to relapse 🙄

CatsCatsCats

Aug 17, 2023
What has she got stuck to her chin? The lower one. That choker will vanish into her neck rolls soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3595.jpeg
    IMG_3595.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.