Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2023
Has she not realised yet from just the fake stunt she pulled before. Once things are on the internet they stay there?! Does she really think her kids won't Google her name and see what a state their mum happily gets into regularly. Or their mates from school see something (when they are secondary school age)
Absolutely fing sad for them. Fair play if she was there saying look I've fed up. I've lost everything. I'm going to get HELP - proper help, not help she just skips past or one minute saying she's motivated, the next off her face. There is not a chance in this world she will be clean without proper rehab (I may be a bit biased on that feeling, but I do truly believe it too) and until she's prepared and ready to do that she will come up with every excuse under the sun to use, I'm happy - I'll celebrate.
I'm sad - I'll numb myself.
It's Fri/sat/sun - it's the weekend yano
Etc etc etc etc.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Has she not realised yet from just the fake stunt she pulled before. Once things are on the internet they stay there?! Does she really think her kids won't Google her name and see what a state their mum happily gets into regularly. Or their mates from school see something (when they are secondary school age)
Absolutely fing sad for them. Fair play if she was there saying look I've fed up. I've lost everything. I'm going to get HELP - proper help, not help she just skips past or one minute saying she's motivated, the next off her face. There is not a chance in this world she will be clean without proper rehab (I may be a bit biased on that feeling, but I do truly believe it too) and until she's prepared and ready to do that she will come up with every excuse under the sun to use, I'm happy - I'll celebrate.
I'm sad - I'll numb myself.
It's Fri/sat/sun - it's the weekend yano
Etc etc etc etc.
She doesn't think that way.
I've known her a long time and even when we were good friends I always thought she was a bit... Dim...
She used to be a nice person occasionally, honestly. She's really gone off the rails in the last decade.
Admittedly I have a history of questionable behaviour too but unlike her, I managed to grow out of it... As did most of the rest of our friends from back then.

Apr 17, 2023
I've just remembered something from last night's live. Miss Marvel was asked if she really gifted Lou a £20 Asda voucher. She said YES and it wasn't the first time then said she might just spend this one herself
Can you imagine Lou when she tries to spend the voucher and it comes up as already spent🤣

May 11, 2023
Just seen on not so grey that molly's birthday is Monday - 16th. I went through her Instagram and ...
Screenshot_20231014_200827_Instagram.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
Just seen on not so grey that molly's birthday is Monday - 16th. I went through her Instagram and ...
Screenshot_20231014_200827_Instagram.jpg
When her and Ste had that big kick off last week, the day before he got paid, she did say it was the 16th. Clearly the drugs have frazzled her brain and she hasn’t got a clue what day it is

Apr 16, 2023
Sep 25, 2023
I'm guessing break. She's already on the edge. Once she's cut off from him she will go elsewhere.

He sort of looks after her.

She needs a routine. Even if it's just going to a group or a class a few times a week.

Sitting rattling about on the internet with no other purpose all day isn't good for anyone.
I genuinely think she needs to be in assisted living, she needs to be shown how normal people live. The absolute basics, I think she must have special needs aswell as drug problems. She's 30 and doesn't know how to manage a home, money and just life in general. I know kids at 16 that would manage life better than her

May 26, 2023

smells like roses

Oct 14, 2023
I genuinely think she needs to be in assisted living, she needs to be shown how normal people live. The absolute basics, I think she must have special needs aswell as drug problems. She's 30 and doesn't know how to manage a home, money and just life in general. I know kids at 16 that would manage life better than her
I agree! My 18 year old has a part time job. She's in uni full time and gets paid fortnightly and she divides up her money and budgets what she'll need each week. I see Lou buying lots of crap and going to the shops everyday, i don't think she knows how to manage money at all, I know she's always looking for her next fix but even for basics. It's hard to watch.

May 26, 2023
I agree! My 18 year old has a part time job. She's in uni full time and gets paid fortnightly and she divides up her money and budgets what she'll need each week. I see Lou buying lots of crap and going to the shops everyday, i don't think she knows how to manage money at all, I know she's always looking for her next fix but even for basics. It's hard to watch.
Your right. Every time one of them gets paid they blow it on crap straight away. Then when they've got no money the end up in cash converters and begging online

Status
Not open for further replies.