Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2023
Have you watched my video yet? šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve just watched it šŸ˜‚ youā€™re a bloody legend! Favourite quotes from it were ā€œpoor personā€™s internetā€, her slipping up and admitting sheā€™d called you, and her saying that ā€˜trollsā€™ had bought her 10k followers!

Sheā€™s obviously always been thick as pig s, but she sounds so much more coherent in that video, when was it from?

Oct 17, 2023
I'm new here .. I have had my eyes well and truly opened this past week!! I didn't see the live yesterday but seen the clip on here! Absolutely ashamed to have supported such a shameless species .. I am disgusted I actually have no words for her behaviour the last week and her tales of woe, and I actually felt sorry for her! Iv defs been living under a rock, my brain cells must b as bad as Lou's to have believed her crap!

Just had a quick read through some of the pages and my sides have split at the usernames alone.
Bravo to u all for seeing through her, just wish I'd have seen her true colours before now.

Apr 29, 2023
I've been lurking silently for the past few weeks but the carol vorderman circles have pushed me over the edge, I cannot cope!

I used to follow lou back in the day when she had 2 kids and used to brown nose Mrs Hinch and beg for things. I deleted insta as got fed up with it all and randomly a few weeks ago Lou popped into my head and I wondered what became of her... Well I would never have guessed this in a million years!

Can someone explain to me super briefly what happened with James and how she ever met Ste and got into this mess in the first place. Last time I watched her she was tidying up her kids toys and washing up her pots :(
Nooooooo! I was gonna change to that. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Every time I think of an awesome name change some clever fellow troll gets there first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

My birthday šŸŽ‚ and my next available name change are on 21st Oct. I need her do something ridiculous at 12.01 am before all va trolls so I can get in quick šŸ˜‰

Apr 16, 2023
Just had a quick read through some of the pages and my sides have split at the usernames alone.
Bravo to u all for seeing through her, just wish I'd have seen her true colours before now.
we get a bad rep here. Everyone calls us trolls when really we are just a group of people that can see through the s she spouts.

Apr 16, 2023
Nooooooo! I was gonna change to that. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Every time I think of an awesome name change some clever fellow troll gets there first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

My birthday šŸŽ‚ and my next available name change are on 21st Oct. I need her do something ridiculous at 12.01 am before all va trolls so I can get in quick šŸ˜‰
Same here with the name change loads have came and been taken just you watch she's gonna be boring as fk now, but saying that it is Lou

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
I'm new here .. I have had my eyes well and truly opened this past week!! I didn't see the live yesterday but seen the clip on here! Absolutely ashamed to have supported such a shameless species .. I am disgusted I actually have no words for her behaviour the last week and her tales of woe, and I actually felt sorry for her! Iv defs been living under a rock, my brain cells must b as bad as Lou's to have believed her crap!

Most of us are people who she has screwed over after we've tried to help her. She uses people and then discards them when we wise up

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Iā€™ve just watched it šŸ˜‚ youā€™re a bloody legend! Favourite quotes from it were ā€œpoor personā€™s internetā€, her slipping up and admitting sheā€™d called you, and her saying that ā€˜trollsā€™ had bought her 10k followers!

Sheā€™s obviously always been thick as pig s, but she sounds so much more coherent in that video, when was it from?
I believe it was 2019

Oct 17, 2023
Most of us are people who she has screwed over after we've tried to help her. She uses people and then discards them when we wise up
Definitely been screwed over and I'm so annoyed with myself. I have gifted her and supported her on TT with gifts etc , even my hubby felt sorry for her. I feel sick at how much money has literally been WASTED on her to fund her habits! I used to think Ste was controlling her, always assumed he was drugging her and she was stuck in a violent relationship but now I question everything! And I'll b saying it to her the next time she tries to DM me. I'll b parking myself here now, where the world makes sense.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Well done you for turning your life around. You are amazing!!
Keep on doing what you're doing. One day at a time
Thanks, it's been a long long time now though, I don't even think about that stuff anymore.
Tbf Lou and I even made up after this happened, I really do wish the best for her but I don't like the lies, the excuses, the begging.
If you want to get clean, it can be done and it's not as hard as people stuck on it make it out to be.
If you follow the advice of the services that you can go to, follow it to the letter, you will get clean and the only hard part is truly making that decision that you're done with it.
Until something snaps and she thinks "right, enough is enough", the cycle will continue.

Jun 21, 2023
Definitely been screwed over and I'm so annoyed with myself. I have gifted her and supported her on TT with gifts etc , even my hubby felt sorry for her. I feel sick at how much money has literally been WASTED on her to fund her habits! I used to think Ste was controlling her, always assumed he was drugging her and she was stuck in a violent relationship but now I question everything! And I'll b saying it to her the next time she tries to DM me. I'll b parking myself here now, where the world makes sense.
I've been watching her s show ever since she tried wedging herself firmly up Mrs Hinch's rectal passage and thought it was a good look to defend her by calling everyone fs. So 5+ years now.

I've often wondered how she still manages to hook people in after all this time? Always on a steady stream of begged gifts and income, with at least a few people on the go at any given time.

If you don't mind me asking, how long were you following her for until you realised what she was truly like? I'm just asking because everytime I see her lives and stories I just know what an utter sewer rat she is, and I'd like the perspective of someone who may have come across a live/story of her fake tears, blaming everyone else, beg beg begging and still felt sorry for her. Does she act differently in DMs? (Ive never interacted with her so I wouldn't know)

I'm glad more people are seeing her for what she is, but also frustrated that she's probably got another 4 people in her inbox that she's grifting off

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Don't feel bad, you had a kind heart and thought you could help someone, no harm in that.
And as for Ste, lou is the major problem, ste is controlled alot by her, she isn't stuck in a violent relationship, she tried to same thing with her ex James, claimed he was beating her black and blue when it's been proven over and over again that it never happened.
She used to message me once she knew I was on medications wanting to buy them from me, I used to try and help her with advice as someone a portion older than her but she wouldn't listen unless it involved money.
She was given chance after chance to improve with her kids and Alfie was adopted because she chose ste and drugs and the older two are banned from seeing her for THEIR safety
She is vile, she needs to lose everything, she is conning so many people and its scary she is 30 and acts the way she does

May 26, 2023
I heard someone on Tik Tok live last night who described Lou's circle of pity perfectly (they were actually talking about someone else). She gets sympathy and pity from good genuine people, creams them for everything she can. They wise up and turn on her so she plays the victim and a new set of kind genuine people come along to protect her from the 'twolls' who she again creams. And so it continues round and round. There's always going to be people who will fall for this s until the day she dies, which at this rate will be sooner rather than later

Jun 21, 2023
If there was a moment or two for her to hit that point it would have been when Alfie was born or when she was denied access to the eldest two. If the first incident wasn't enough of a wake up call to at least start the process, then the second one should have been.

3 kids gone, stable partner, secure accommodation. All gone. She's had more opportunities than a lot of people going through similar or worse.

She's been given a nice 2 bedroom bungalow while families of 5 rot in a single hotel room, she has her support workers, schemes, free money. She's had Carol provide her with a lot of material goods that she could have used to get ahead, she could have made good use of the countless support she's received in her inbox over the last 5 years.

Opportunity after opportunity, and STILL won't change. I'm glad James has proven to be a good father, and Alfie seems to have landed a good environment, but the fact that they'll all grow up knowing their mother chose drugs, Temu tat, Instagram, and Ste over them is definitely going to be a sting that won't go away for a long time.

Everything about her infuriates me, but I can't stop looking at the train wreck.

I'm glad I don't have to smell her though

Thanks, it's been a long long time now though, I don't even think about that stuff anymore.
Tbf Lou and I even made up after this happened, I really do wish the best for her but I don't like the lies, the excuses, the begging.
If you want to get clean, it can be done and it's not as hard as people stuck on it make it out to be.
If you follow the advice of the services that you can go to, follow it to the letter, you will get clean and the only hard part is truly making that decision that you're done with it.
Until something snaps and she thinks "right, enough is enough", the cycle will continue.

May 26, 2023
She's changed her name on her backup Tik tok kissing Delusive Angie's arse ffs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017-151737.png
    Screenshot_20231017-151737.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.