Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
I can't believe that 😂 the funny thing is that she would benefit too because they spend it together. It's weird cutting her nose off to spite her face jealousy
They are in it together they saw him get money when they argued the first time so now it’s a regular. They both blocked me when I pointed this out to them. He is no better than her both scummy

Apr 16, 2023
What was she even trying to say at the end of this comment 😂
IMG_4103.png

Pumpk1nlatte was hilarious in the comments

Apr 16, 2023
I’m being admitted to hospital on Thursday for neurosurgery. I’m torn between wanting him to stay out of prison so we get celebratory lives or him getting sent down so we see her have an absolute meltdown. Either way, I think I’m gonna have lots of entertainment to get me through the weekend.

I might pin my paypal so people can donate money to buy food from the M&S in the hospital so I don’t have to eat hospital food 🤢

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I’m being admitted to hospital on Thursday for neurosurgery. I’m torn between wanting him to stay out of prison so we get celebratory lives or him getting sent down so we see her have an absolute meltdown. Either way, I think I’m gonna have lots of entertainment to get me through the weekend.

I might pin my paypal so people can donate money to buy food from the M&S in the hospital so I don’t have to eat hospital food 🤢
Good luck with the surgery buddy.
I'm epileptic so I'm often in the neurosciences department. Hate the hospital though.

Apr 16, 2023
Good luck with the surgery buddy.
I'm epileptic so I'm often in the neurosciences department. Hate the hospital though.
Thanks. I’m usually in a side room so I treat it like a mini break that happens to end in me having shaved patches on my head and yet another scar 🙄

hope your epilepsy is well managed and you’ve avoided hospital visits for a while ♥️

Jun 21, 2023
The rather gorgeous Kai who Lou was creaming over
Why is it okay for her to carry on over another guy, but not okay for Ste to receive flirtations from other girls? Especially considering Ste wasn't the one typing comments to them first or anything. The double standards on her are ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.