Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Thanks. I’m usually in a side room so I treat it like a mini break that happens to end in me having shaved patches on my head and yet another scar 🙄

hope your epilepsy is well managed and you’ve avoided hospital visits for a while ♥️
Unfortunately I had a seizure in May so I've been to the hospital a few times in the last few months.
I lost my driving licence and because of it, my job that required me to drive.
Maybe I should start a gofundme and cry on tiktok.

Apr 16, 2023
Unfortunately I had a seizure in May so I've been to the hospital a few times in the last few months.
I lost my driving licence and because of it, my job that required me to drive.
Maybe I should start a gofundme and cry on tiktok.
Sorry to hear that.

yeah I reckon a new career in social media begging is calling you. Lou and Ste can give you some excellent tips.

Jun 21, 2023
Posting this for those who are relatively new to Lou or missed some of the antics from the early days, as I realise there's been a few references to events and other characters in the story from that time. It's fing long, so ignore if you were witness to it. I probably missed or got some of the numbers wrong, but here's the general overview.

-All started of with Mrs Hinch. I'm sure you're all familiar with her. Massive cleaning account, had about 3 million followers by the time the fake suicide crap happened. Lou and Hinch followed each other when Mrs. Hinch was relatively new with her instagram account, as did a few other of the cleaning accounts that were going around at the time.
-People start to clock that Mrs Hinch is a bit of a billy bullshitter, so they start a tattle thread, calling her out on her posts and directing people to tattle. Tattle threads on Hinch ramp up.
-Lou takes umbrage with all the nega-iv-aty towards her 'best fwend', starts in on the 'twolls' calling everyone skets, fs and all sorts of crap. Not really on brand for Hinch, Hinch distances herself.
-That's basically how a lot of us came to notice her, if we hadn't seen her embarrassing attempts to become a cleaning account.
-So she's getting noticed. There's other cleaning accounts going around at the time, where the creators have their own businesses (cleaning, hairdressing etc) therefore having the time, money, and things to show to become interesting to people that are into that s.
-Lou's trying to pivot into a bit of a self-care/positivity account. She gets gifted a few wax melts and bath bombs from micro-businesses. Realises she can beg for s.

The Fwinge Incident

-Enter the account Little Miss Mops. Had about 100k followers at the time, ran her own cleaning business so lots of posts around that, and her actually cleaning her home, unlike Lou. She attracted a bit of negativity on tattle, as expected with an account that size. Nothing compared to the others. She gets on tattle and starts defending the cleaning account culture.
-Lou was in her sad cycle, and there were a few people that, I guess, although didn't like her antics, kind of felt sorry for her as it appeared that she was trying but unable to keep up with the bigger/monied/sponsored cleaning accounts. A few directed this at Miss Mops, implying that accounts like hers encourage people (not just Lou) to spend money they don't have on s they can't afford (cleaning stuff etc) trying to buy into the Hinch cult
-Lou's now strongly hinting about self care, she hates her hair, has no eyebrows, wishes she wasn't skint so she can treat herself
-LMM GIVES LOU A HUNDRED POUNDS and TELLS LOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE SHE GAVE IT TO HER, and to treat herself to a haircut/eyebrows
-So what does Lou do - she is absoloootely buzzing, yoo guyz, tells everyone about it. Draws a bit of unwanted attention to LMM. Pretty sty.
-tattle knows that she won't use the money for her hair. It was obvious when she kept going to Va Shop for Ma Bits n Bobz. "Ill make an appointment, I'lll do it in a few days. Pressure for her to do it mounts.
- Money has clearly gone, but Lou needs to show something. Hence the fwinge and crayoned eyebrows pic I shared earlier.

-By this stage Hinch has well and truly disappeared from Lou's life. When she faked her suicide, Miss Mops only comment was to the effect of 'oh dear;. None of them wanted anything to do with her after that.

-Fake suicide comes in a little later. In her desperation to be a big account she or Carol purchased a few thousand followers. Pretty obvious when they were all commenting "jajajaja" "beautiful lady" on her posts. Gets caught, sends a fake message to a Scottish cleaning account saying Lou suicided.

Other characters mentioned are
-Garthy, smaller account. Known for his love of old lady decor, and insanely bad teeth. Was a bit fixated on gaining followers. Last I checked 12 months ago, he's happily married to John, doesn't post as often, and it's not content aimed at gaining followers or chasing clout.

-Mario, aka CleaningWithMario. Bit of a knobhead, he has his own thread on tattle. Only got his following cuz he made a few mildly amusing (okay, I'm being generous) posts that Hinch shared and he gained 40k followers out of it. Inflated ego and sense of importance. One of the Suns (probably the Scottish one) interviewed him in person, wrote an article and he thought he was the King. Obvious the writer was ripping piss.

May 23, 2023
Posting this for those who are relatively new to Lou or missed some of the antics from the early days, as I realise there's been a few references to events and other characters in the story from that time. It's fing long, so ignore if you were witness to it. I probably missed or got some of the numbers wrong, but here's the general overview.

-All started of with Mrs Hinch. I'm sure you're all familiar with her. Massive cleaning account, had about 3 million followers by the time the fake suicide crap happened. Lou and Hinch followed each other when Mrs. Hinch was relatively new with her instagram account, as did a few other of the cleaning accounts that were going around at the time.
-People start to clock that Mrs Hinch is a bit of a billy bullshitter, so they start a tattle thread, calling her out on her posts and directing people to tattle. Tattle threads on Hinch ramp up.
-Lou takes umbrage with all the nega-iv-aty towards her 'best fwend', starts in on the 'twolls' calling everyone skets, fs and all sorts of crap. Not really on brand for Hinch, Hinch distances herself.
-That's basically how a lot of us came to notice her, if we hadn't seen her embarrassing attempts to become a cleaning account.
-So she's getting noticed. There's other cleaning accounts going around at the time, where the creators have their own businesses (cleaning, hairdressing etc) therefore having the time, money, and things to show to become interesting to people that are into that s.
-Lou's trying to pivot into a bit of a self-care/positivity account. She gets gifted a few wax melts and bath bombs from micro-businesses. Realises she can beg for s.

The Fwinge Incident

-Enter the account Little Miss Mops. Had about 100k followers at the time, ran her own cleaning business so lots of posts around that, and her actually cleaning her home, unlike Lou. She attracted a bit of negativity on tattle, as expected with an account that size. Nothing compared to the others. She gets on tattle and starts defending the cleaning account culture.
-Lou was in her sad cycle, and there were a few people that, I guess, although didn't like her antics, kind of felt sorry for her as it appeared that she was trying but unable to keep up with the bigger/monied/sponsored cleaning accounts. A few directed this at Miss Mops, implying that accounts like hers encourage people (not just Lou) to spend money they don't have on s they can't afford (cleaning stuff etc) trying to buy into the Hinch cult
-Lou's now strongly hinting about self care, she hates her hair, has no eyebrows, wishes she wasn't skint so she can treat herself
-LMM GIVES LOU A HUNDRED POUNDS and TELLS LOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE SHE GAVE IT TO HER, and to treat herself to a haircut/eyebrows
-So what does Lou do - she is absoloootely buzzing, yoo guyz, tells everyone about it. Draws a bit of unwanted attention to LMM. Pretty sty.
-tattle knows that she won't use the money for her hair. It was obvious when she kept going to Va Shop for Ma Bits n Bobz. "Ill make an appointment, I'lll do it in a few days. Pressure for her to do it mounts.
- Money has clearly gone, but Lou needs to show something. Hence the fwinge and crayoned eyebrows pic I shared earlier.

-By this stage Hinch has well and truly disappeared from Lou's life. When she faked her suicide, Miss Mops only comment was to the effect of 'oh dear;. None of them wanted anything to do with her after that.

-Fake suicide comes in a little later. In her desperation to be a big account she or Carol purchased a few thousand followers. Pretty obvious when they were all commenting "jajajaja" "beautiful lady" on her posts. Gets caught, sends a fake message to a Scottish cleaning account saying Lou suicided.

-Garthy, smaller account. Known for his love of old lady decor, and insanely bad teeth. Was a bit fixated on gaining followers. Last I checked 12 months ago, he's happily married to John, doesn't post as often, and it's not content aimed at gaining followers or chasing clout.

-Mario, aka CleaningWithMario. Bit of a knobhead, he has his own thread on tattle. Only got his following cuz he made a few mildly amusing (okay, I'm being generous) posts that Hinch shared and he gained 40k followers out of it. Inflated ego and sense of importance. One of the Suns (probably the Scottish one) interviewed him in person, wrote an article and he thought he was the King. Obvious the writer was ripping piss.
So many things I’d forgotten!
Thank you for taking the time to post this you legimondo 🙌🏾

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Since it's clearly become obvious who I am now, might as well make the video open to all.
This is me, Lou refers to me has Lep if you've ever heard her talking about me.

I've made the video open to anyone who has the link, getting sick of granting access and I'm already revealed haha.

Anyone with the link can see now

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023

The Fwinge Incident

The buying followers she blamed on "trolls", she even accused me of being the one for a bit. She's been so cringe at times.

Jun 21, 2023
The buying followers she blamed on "trolls", she even accused me of being the one for a bit. She's been so cringe at times.
I love that you called her out for that in the phone call.

Actually, one of the best things about that phone call is knowing we were right about so many things, and that it was bleedingly obvious to people in her personal life

I mean, I had all the evidence and conviction needed, but hearing you say things like buying followers, not being allowed to see her kids because of Ste, etc, just really nailed it in

May 26, 2023
Since it's clearly become obvious who I am now, might as well make the video open to all.

I've made the video open to anyone who has the link, getting sick of granting access and I'm already revealed haha.

Just had a nosey through your insta. The difference in how well you've done for yourself and Lou's s show is absolutely astounding! Just proves that recovery is possible with hard work and determination 🙌🙌 fair play lad!

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I love that you called her out for that in the phone call.

Actually, one of the best things about that phone call is knowing we were right about so many things, and that it was bleedingly obvious to people in her personal life

I mean, I had all the evidence and conviction needed, but hearing you say things like buying followers, not being allowed to see her kids because of Ste, etc, just really nailed it in
Honestly it took a while for people in her personal life to see it. She had a lot of our mutual friends defending her for a long time... Though I don't think many of them do anymore.

JellyTots

Apr 22, 2023

Oh wow I know who you are as well, I didn't recognise you on the video though. Went to the same school

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Just had a nosey through your insta. The difference in how well you've done for yourself and Lou's s show is absolutely astounding! Just proves that recovery is possible with hard work and determination 🙌🙌 fair play lad!
Thanks! Yea, the hardest part honestly is making the decision to truly quit. You need to actually be fully over it and ready to stop.
If you're wishy washy about it and just sort of want to coast then you'll be stuck in the cycle forever, that's sort of where Lou is.
She needs to be DONE. Stop, follow the advice of support workers and take responsibility.... She finds taking responsibility very hard.

May 23, 2023

You’ll always be a graveyardshag in my eyes whether I even meet you in person or not ⚰️🔞

Status
Not open for further replies.