Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
Her username tags haven't tagged properly, I think the life with lou one has two xx at the end and the pcplod one says plplod...I hope you don't mind me saying..haha I want her to be tagged and see its out there for all to see 🙈🤣 here's the usernames - lifewithlouxx amyloulouxx (pcplodforangie)
Well done for putting it on tiktok -absolute legend!!
Ive noticed, I've also put 10 YEARS clean 🙈🤣😭 I've been trying to edit since I posted it but I don't think I can. Does anyone know a way or do I need to delete and repost?

Aug 29, 2023
Just watched the video of Lou's live wanting to buy the tablets again on tiktok...how can she say she didn't realise she was on a live. I haven't been live ever on Tiktok so I dont know but I'm guessing it must be hard to not notice your on a live stream...she's typing something on her phone, you can hear the noise the phone makes when you tap the keys. How can she expect anyone to believe she didn't realise she was live, she looks at the phone screen and types out a message or something but still doesn't realise she was live!?! I think it was a set up and she thought people would give her sympathy - poor Lou needs to get away from Ste, he's dragging her down etc 🤯 I would love to see her face when she realises it's been shared on tiktok

May 26, 2023
Just watched the video of Lou's live wanting to buy the tablets again on tiktok...how can she say she didn't realise she was on a live. I haven't been live ever on Tiktok so I dont know but I'm guessing it must be hard to not notice your on a live stream...she's typing something on her phone, you can hear the noise the phone makes when you tap the keys. How can she expect anyone to believe she didn't realise she was live, she looks at the phone screen and types out a message or something but still doesn't realise she was live!?! I think it was a set up and she thought people would give her sympathy - poor Lou needs to get away from Ste, he's dragging her down etc 🤯 I would love to see her face when she realises it's been shared on tiktok
It's also quite strange that it's the first time I've ever known her to not know that she's on live. If she'd done it before I'm sure we'd have seen a hell of a lot worse than that. Can u imagine the s that she doesn't do on live 🤔🤮

Aug 29, 2023
Ive noticed, I've also put 10 YEARS clean 🙈🤣😭 I've been trying to edit since I posted it but I don't think I can. Does anyone know a way or do I need to delete and repost?
Haha I didn't even notice that it said 10 years clean 🙈🤣 I haven't ever posted a video on tiktok so I'm not sure if they can be edited or not. Could just put a second one up and change it...2 exposing Lou videos are better than 1 🤣

Aug 29, 2023
It's also quite strange that it's the first time I've ever known her to not know that she's on live. If she'd done it before I'm sure we'd have seen a hell of a lot worse than that. Can u imagine the s that she doesn't do on live 🤔🤮
I actually dread to imagine cos the stuff she puts online is bad enough...if Lou was to not want to show something online then it would have to be bad cos the stuff she already considers fine to plaster all over social media shocks most people 🤯 she couldn't have not known she was on that live...she knew alright but was expecting people to feel sorry for her and the blame would all land on Ste...then she could play the victim and do her famous no tears crying 🤣

May 26, 2023
I actually dread to imagine cos the stuff she puts online is bad enough...if Lou was to not want to show something online then it would have to be bad cos the stuff she already considers fine to plaster all over social media shocks most people 🤯 she couldn't have not known she was on that live...she knew alright but was expecting people to feel sorry for her and the blame would all land on Ste...then she could play the victim and do her famous no tears crying 🤣
She thinks people are all as dumb as her. Being more intelligent than Lou is a very low bar

Aug 29, 2023

Ok reposted properly. I've checked the hashtags, Im blocked on her banned account (on that account anyway) so it wont let me tag her properly . I have been able to do it properly on the Amy account and its come up with the name so should be good. I've made improvements too 😁
I wonder how long delusive angie will take to remove Lou as her mod after she sees it, she's always online so she would have seen it by now. Lou will still try to blame someone else like always 🙄

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder how long delusive angie will take to remove Lou as her mod after she sees it, she's always online so she would have seen it by now. Lou will still try to blame someone else like always 🙄
I think she will keep her around for a bit thinking it will bring more people to her comment sections and in turn get her more likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.