Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
He’s in Lou’s live offering her all the support and then on here slagging her off. That ss just not right. If Lou could better herself there is not one of us on here that hasn’t been behind her rooting for her to do better, she’s proved us all wrong. But you mate are on another level. I honestly don’t get your goal?! There’s having a gossip then there’s trying to completely destroy someone.
No do that. You can’t sit with us
Erm I think you needed to stay till the end 🤣

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I literally do want the best for Lou 🤣 why is it so shocking...
Though I doubt it's ever going to happen, I would help it happen if I could...
I don't think it ever will, but if I could be a force for positive change then I'd do it

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Someone commented on the live saying you’re obsessed with her, and you actually do seem a bit obsessed Ryan 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s a bit weird.
Yea she did lmao but she's the one who sent me unsolicited nudes, begged me to come sleep with her, blamed me for the death of our mutual friend then denied it and said it happened to her.

Right, time to dig for receipts.
Bare with me.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Don’t touch the lolcow, don’t get involved personally, just observe the lolcow. But nah you’ll do all the above then act like other people are in the wrong. As soon as you started posting here you should have REFRAINED from getting involved in her life. All on you buddy.
I literally would help her real life if I could, and I never ever lied to her about posting here

LousSanction

May 2, 2023
Yea she did lmao but she's the one who sent me unsolicited nudes, begged me to come sleep with her, blamed me for the death of our mutual friend then denied it and said it happened to her.

Right, time to dig for receipts.
Bare with me.
No one gives a s mate. You and your Lou catalogue need to pipe down. Weirdo.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I did and you told her to block you but you also said 'I do love you Lou though, you're doing well xx'
I do love her and hope for the best for her... Me and her actually were close once you know..

I have made mistakes as bad as hers. Some worse.
I am not above being made fun of for mine, she's not for hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.