Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry, I don't get all the hate for @GraveyardShag.

Although he may have been clumsy in his initial actions, I for one completely understand where he's coming from. Maybe that's because I'm in recovery too and we have a whole different level of empathy and compassion to those still suffering in addiction.

My brother is an addict. He's done some really sty and fed up things and I've screenshot messages and vented at my family about them because at the time, I was so upset and annoyed by him. However, 100% if he came to me and asked me to help him, to sponsor him or refer him to services, I would in a heartbeat because even though active addiction makes a person behave in vile ways, there is still the person we once loved in there.

Apr 16, 2023
Mines normally a good boy, he’s cheeky but he’s quite straight headed, haven't had much chance to get him out with the weather so he was a bit fresh. He’s 17.1 so it’s quite a way to fall and I don’t bounce as much in my thirties as you do when your a teen 🤣 bit sore this morning

Does anybody know when ste’s going to prison. I’m just wondering how long before he’s back on the beg or if he’s spending his last few days of freedom smacked up
1st of nov hes back in court

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023

Although he may have been clumsy in his initial actions, I for one completely understand where he's coming from. Maybe that's because I'm in recovery too and we have a whole different level of empathy and compassion to those still suffering in addiction.

My brother is an addict. He's done some really sty and fed up things and I've screenshot messages and vented at my family about them because at the time, I was so upset and annoyed by him. However, 100% if he came to me and asked me to help him, to sponsor him or refer him to services, I would in a heartbeat because even though active addiction makes a person behave in vile ways, there is still the person we once loved in there.
I'm was in the same situation, my brother died from a cocaine overdose and was generally a fing lunatic, but I always would have been there for him if he asked for help or needed it. It's a very weird situation to be in.

Apr 20, 2023
She explained one of her "side hustles" the other day - "petrol runs".

When you get petrol at a self service pump, it authorises a quid, and then a couple of days later takes the full amount. So when she needed cash fast, she'd do half price petrol - give her £50 now and she'd use her card to put £100 in your car. When it was pointed out she was losing £50 every time this happened she said "yeah but I wasn't thinking like that at the time".

I don't think this still works, but Lou if the offers still there, I could use a fill up. I'll support your hustle.
I watched this bit couldn't understand it, how in the world is anyone, even Lou, stupid enough to do that, even once. Thank my lucky stars I don't have the gene or whatever it is for addiction of any kind. I'd be so embarrassed to carry on my life like a car crash/plane crash/then a flood, then a nuclear bomb every damn day. Exhausting to read, don't any of these idiots long for a quiet life watching crap on TV, work/home life. Bizarre.

Apr 29, 2023

I'm in recovery too and I also understand where @GraveyardShag is coming from.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Amen!

Much love to you 🩷

Apr 21, 2023
well your all absolutely entitled to your own opinion on the way Ryan carried on. But gaslighting somebody in recovery to the point your telling them you love them and you want to help them and be their sponsor, whilst in the same breath coming on here and wanting to belittle and destroy them isnt the sort of person I want to have anything to do with. As much as I don’t like lou, it was below the belt. He wasn’t doing it in a caring way for her to succeed in my eyes, he was doing it for his own amusement and grudges 🤷‍♀️ Which is sty behaviour. But there we go, we will agree to disagree. No dramas x

Aug 19, 2023

As I said for me it's the fact he said he doesn't actually want to help her or even be her friend at the end of the day so I don't see him having her best interest at heart.

He'd probably drop her as soon as she did she did/said something he didn't like since he hasn't forgiven her for her behaviour over the friend.

Saying she's doing well when she's clearly not is whole other issue she doesn't need mollycoddling and just seems like he wants stuff to use against her I just don't see how he would be helpful to her in any way.

It just all looks very sly tbh.

Jun 9, 2023
well your all absolutely entitled to your own opinion on the way Ryan carried on. But gaslighting somebody in recovery to the point your telling them you love them and you want to help them and be their sponsor, whilst in the same breath coming on here and wanting to belittle and destroy them isnt the sort of person I want to have anything to do with. As much as I don’t like lou, it was below the belt. He wasn’t doing it in a caring way for her to succeed in my eyes, he was doing it for his own amusement and grudges 🤷‍♀️ Which is sty behaviour. But there we go, we will agree to disagree. No dramas x
As I said for me it's the fact he said he doesn't actually want to help her or even be her friend at the end of the day so I don't see him having her best interest at heart.

He'd probably drop her as soon as she did she did/said something he didn't like since he hasn't forgiven her for her behaviour over the friend.

Saying she's doing well when she's clearly not is whole other issue she doesn't need mollycoddling and just seems like he wants stuff to use against her I just don't see how he would be helpful to her in any way.

It just all looks very sly tbh.
Preach it 👏🏼

Apr 16, 2023
All of this 👆👆

Jun 21, 2023

It's just being a decent human isn't it?

Sadly I think Lou is too far gone to redeem herself. She is a nasty vindictive person. I do hope she makes it tho but I highly doubt it.

Apr 30, 2023
Totally this! 👏 And l hope we've seen the last of him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.