Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🧼🧼🧼🚓👮‍♀️👮👮‍♂️🚔
I'm up & waiting 🤣 got work at 10 so he best be done by then, I hope he gets sent down but I highly doubt it with all the news about lack of space etc so reckon he'll be on tag, but I fing hope he goes away just to see poor Lou struggle, she said she wanted him to go to jail but that's only because she thinks she'll be gifted more because people will feel sorry for her, low life scum

Jun 21, 2023
I'm up & waiting 🤣 got work at 10 so he best be done by then, I hope he gets sent down but I highly doubt it with all the news about lack of space etc so reckon he'll be on tag, but I fing hope he goes away just to see poor Lou struggle, she said she wanted him to go to jail but that's only because she thinks she'll be gifted more because people will feel sorry for her, low life scum
She's truly awful. Hopes the only friend (with benefits) she has gets sent down because there might be a few bits of tat in it for her if he does

Jun 21, 2023
If he's going to do time you'll need a new username
It’s like Christmas morning this morning.

i don’t care what he gets as there are benefits for us either way!

tag means he will be severely restricted in what he can do so lots of anger from him

jail means epic begging from Lou which we Can all have an input on her not getting much

Apr 12, 2023
Lou's in some female worlds box
Screenshot_2023-11-01-09-03-47-158_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.