Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Slutz, I feel a bit sorry for him 😭 neither his sty mother nor his sty girlfriend could be arsed to go and show support. Maybe I’m due on actually 🤔
I would be feeling a bit sorry for him too if I hadn't seen and read his disgusting behaviour from the other night.

I got the impression that he didn't really care if Lou is there or not because she would be another person in with support workers/legal people and he probably doesn't want to feel like he has to look after her feelings or whatever. I think he said something similar in regards to not liking visitors when he's inside.

I still think it's a bit off to be on the beg the moment she wakes up, when she could at least support him by watching his live or something

Apr 12, 2023
Why she speaking like a caveman 🤣🤣
Screenshot_2023-11-01-09-19-45-081_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

Apr 12, 2023
I just can’t with this woman female world whate her name is!!

no we all haven’t stole cheese or lied!

you had your kids taken by their dad for 7 months while you,was on remand!!

another mother of the fing year

and ms marvel you. Are the worst you fing bum licker
Think she needs her own thread, the amount of bullshit she speaks, going on saying it's 9.30 in the morning have we nothing better to do? Well yeah I'm at work actually but do tell me again why you ain't at work? Oh that's right your just another dole dossing scummy t, it's like Lou attracts them with her smell 🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Think she needs her own thread, the amount of bullshit she speaks, going on saying it's 9.30 in the morning have we nothing better to do? Well yeah I'm at work actually but do tell me again why you ain't at work? Oh that's right your just another dole dossing scummy t, it's like Lou attracts them with her smell 🤣
Well she admitted she sits on TT everyday 10-2 whilst her kid is at school. She will wise up to Lou soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.