Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Wow. I've been away a few days and missed literally hundreds of pages and I CBA reading through. Anyone up for surmising what's happened since Saturday? I'm just being lazy 😂
Find the user fyousillycunts or something like that (anybody know) and read all their comments. That account was Ste himself in all his fish glory

I've got s to do, and I'm expecting that there will be a lot of comments come through in the next few hours. Fingers crossed for an entertaining read later on

Aug 16, 2023
Lou. Why moan about him going to prison? And you'll be on your own.
You've said you "want him to" - YOUR own words. You do realise most people that are as close as you two clearly are for whatever reason would be saying 'I feel so bad he's going to be ALONE at Xmas no family, no friends' or words to that effect. So don't try and use that now.

You've had £1,000 from him so far this year. With the £100 a month he's given you. Christmas is the same date every year. It's not changed. Why didn't you use any of that buying Xmas stuff when it was cheap if you had nothing and wanted someone else to fund your Xmas? You've already said life will be cheaper for you when he's gone. We aren't your parents, there is plenty of free groups all over the internet. Or here's an idea, you are sat with a laptop, tablet and phone, they will sell easily....
And personally as you was barely online yesterday compared to every other day I seriously doubt you didn't get your col payment already. Not a mistake you would make. Most people check their online banking first thing when they wake up if they are broke and expecting a payment in. Either way if it didn't you know it's coming. So that's at least £1,300 extra money this year you could of spent on Xmas...

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Lou. Why moan about him going to prison? And you'll be on your own.
You've said you "want him to" - YOUR own words. You do realise most people that are as close as you two clearly are for whatever reason would be saying 'I feel so bad he's going to be ALONE at Xmas no family, no friends' or words to that effect. So don't try and use that now.

You've had £1,000 from him so far this year. With the £100 a month he's given you. Christmas is the same date every year. It's not changed. Why didn't you use any of that buying Xmas stuff when it was cheap if you had nothing and wanted someone else to fund your Xmas? You've already said life will be cheaper for you when he's gone. We aren't your parents, there is plenty of free groups all over the internet. Or here's an idea, you are sat with a laptop, tablet and phone, they will sell easily....
And personally as you was barely online yesterday compared to every other day I seriously doubt you didn't get your col payment already. Not a mistake you would make. Most people check their online banking first thing when they wake up if they are broke and expecting a payment in. Either way if it didn't you know it's coming. So that's at least £1,300 extra money this year you could of spent on Xmas...
But she wants to tweat herself because of all she’s been froo. Never mind her kids. Lou’s priority is buying herself a crate of red bull

Status
Not open for further replies.