Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
I’ve been wondering where they are .. I don’t even think Lou went live today.. she’s probably got her COL payment and is fed out off her face snoring like a warthog 🐗🫠
Exactly my thinking! She spent some time in a couple of lives looking for attention but I reckon at least one of the has had the Col payment so it's party time

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
So what new items are going to make a appearance tomorrow?
Bed side tables a tree a kitten?! Or loads of tablets from stes stash of pregabs
A crate of red bull? As she said she never treated herself so is treating herself to a big crate 😂
New planner to write down what they have spent the col on 😂
Will she pay a garden to trim her bushes 😂
I bet most of stes get spent on her and all of hers, she won't share with him!

Apr 16, 2023
Exactly my thinking! She spent some time in a couple of lives looking for attention but I reckon at least one of the has had the Col payment so it's party time
She was way happy when ste brought the treats in, was going on like a kid who got a new toy, 2nd day ste's been shop and bought treats i defo think had col ste was off face fell asleep in 1 room and she was prob same in bed ,clean, they will never be clean EVER

• Haha
Reactions: Carly and Birdie

@sharkham78

Oct 18, 2023
The system needs reviewing. There's people in genuine need not getting enough, and wasters like him getting way too much
I don’t think either of them pay bills like electric or gas either. You never hear of them not being able to afford the heat and Ste thinks nothing of using his tumble dryer for hours

Apr 18, 2023
I don’t know how much he has said he gets. But my guess is it will be about £1300 a month. (No benifit cap for him) he will get housing and council tax benifits as well.
I never hear either of them talk about gas, electric or water bills so I’m guessing that’s the rent he pays as some housing schemes will include that in the rent.
So his getting more than double what the average person on benefits gets yet is back begging for money a week after being paid!

May 7, 2023
I don’t know how much he has said he gets. But my guess is it will be about £1300 a month. (No benifit cap for him) he will get housing and council tax benifits as well.
I never hear either of them talk about gas, electric or water bills so I’m guessing that’s the rent he pays as some housing schemes will include that in the rent.
So his getting more than double what the average person on benefits gets yet is back begging for money a week after being paid!
Yeah he’s definitely rolling in it. I think he dipped his toe in asking for money once and saw that there is people stupid enough to do it so he’s continued it.

May 7, 2023
The system needs reviewing. There's people in genuine need not getting enough, and wasters like him getting way too much
I agree! If his gas and elec are included in his rent then he shouldn’t be entitled to the COL payment. He’s not having to budget for it, so why does he need it? It should go to those in genuine need, the elderly or families with children.

When Lou was whinging about how she really needs it, I was thinking about James and the kids. Wouldn’t she rather it went to families like them. He’s working to keep a roof over HER kids head and she’s contributing zero! I don’t think people like her and ste deserve it. They’re living alone, it’s their choice not to be working and they get enough in handouts as it is. If your cold, put a coat on or get a fin job to pay your bills like the rest of us. I honestly think they should have to top up their own gas and lecky and realise that you have to budget if you want to be warm and have your Alexa and Xbox working. Divvys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.