Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Just as l was putting the light out she went live.
Like l need that image in my head to get to sleep 😫

Screenshot_20231108-015035_TikTok.jpg
How is she sitting round in a t-shirt and bare feet. Obviously her heating on all the time. For someone who's so poor it astounds me. We both work full time and are at home with two pairs of socks jumpers blankets you name it to try keep warm and keep the bills down

Apr 22, 2023
How is she sitting round in a t-shirt and bare feet. Obviously her heating on all the time. For someone who's so poor it astounds me. We both work full time and are at home with two pairs of socks jumpers blankets you name it to try keep warm and keep the bills down
I was having to sit on my hands when she was live last night. She’s sat twisting about being skint. I wouldn’t mind being skint and struggling for money if I sat on my arse being useless all day.
What is a problem is when people are out working and still absolutely skint. She’d have a menty b if she going out to work all day and barely able to afford her choc choc. Must be nice still being able to afford takeaways for dossing all day

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Same. My other half and I earn good money but no way are we putting the heating on until the temps outside go below zero.

Apr 16, 2023
Highlight a few classic Lou moments. The fake suicide, Molly's fake birth story. All the versions of why she lost custody and access to the eldest 2.
-Discussing buying pregabs off Ste on a live
-Carols open wallet over the years
-The amount of times she’s been ‘burgled’
-When she hit Ste over spilt coffee and tried to turn it on him

Jun 9, 2023
Chatting s about you? Bullying you? No Lou we speak facts because we see it with our own two eyes.. you can’t play the victim card when everyone witnesses your life on a daily basis .. I cannot wait for you to be outed someone should have done it sooner, you can’t hide from FACTS AND PROOF 🤷🏼‍♂️🫡

Attachments

• IMG_7476.jpeg
    IMG_7476.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 230

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
-Discussing buying pregabs off Ste on a live
-Carols open wallet over the years
-The amount of times she’s been ‘burgled’
-When she hit Ste over spilt coffee and tried to turn it on him
- Trying to get Ste to hit her so she could claim they'd been mugged [Source: Ste's live]
- Abandoning her friends to addiction, then milking them for sympathy after they'd passed [Baxter and others, I don't want to name drop them]
- Moving the body of a dead friend to minimise evidence [Source: DummyThicc]
- The Fwinge. [Source: The Sherrif of Beggingham]
- Leaving her children unattended at her flat while she went out to get rodgered in a graveyard by a D-list DJ. [Source: DummyThicc]
- Taking pregabs while pregnant [Source: her birth partner]
- The ever changing definition of "clean"
- When the donations from the christians stop, praying to a "higher power"

Honestly someone's gotta do a proper timeline. I almost wish we had to have a new thread every 1000 pages or so so there could be an up to date main post.

Oh, and if you want bonus content, the many crimes of Stealy Ste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.