Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Telling anyone who will listen that she is clean and in recovery when what she actually means is that although she isn’t on smack, she’s still on a daily cocktail of anything that she can get her manky hands on. She’s makes a mockery of the drug wecovawee service that gifted her the bongalou.

The fact that even with a gifted home, she still can’t be bothered to keep it today and there is crap everywhere.

And, for someone who claims to have nothing, there is a house full of absolute tat and se, but she continues to beg for more.

All her money goes on drugs, choc choc, takeaways, fags and red bull and then she pleads poverty.

She chose drugs and Ste over all 3 of her children and makes no efforts to see the elder 2.

Spends her days chatting s into her phone thinking she is the next big influencer.

Oh, and she’s a t.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Still denying she has had the COL payment because she knows everyone will be angry she has wasted it

Has had 2 years to save £250 odd for a legal letter for access to her kids but still hasn’t managed to save the money (supposedly)

Sees Ste when he has been paid (like yesterday) but then follows advice of others and doesn’t see him when he has no money

May 26, 2023
Oh the lies the lies 🤣🤣 she was 100% not on live when she said that to Ste, we were all in Stes live fing listening to her

She put a post on yesterday with a picture of O saying it's been 2 years since daddy stopped her seeing the kids. Alfie's 2 at Xmas and Ste said she was 6 month pregnant when SS got involved due her home life being too dangerous. So according to her time line SS deemed her safe to have the older kids but not safe to have Alfie all around the same time 🤣🤣 yeah alright Lou! You chose a violent career criminal over those babies you fing dirty scab! To be a good liar you need to have a fing good memory and yours as been destroyed from the years and years of drug abuse. I would crawl over broken glass naked and set myself on fire to see my kids if they were taken from me, u can't even stay away from fing Lurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.