Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Sweet like sugar
What's delusive angies tiktok?
The current one is the one with the 10 at the end and (cult leader) written alongside it, seems she has a few

*edit the ‘sweet like sugar’ part was because I remembered a song, typed it into google and then realised I was typing it on here ffs but anybody who wants a 90s flashback….🤣🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
Sweet like sugar

The current one is the one with the 10 at the end and (cult leader) written alongside it, seems she has a few

*edit the ‘sweet like sugar’ part was because I remembered a song, typed it into google and then realised I was typing it on here ffs but anybody who wants a 90s flashback….🤣🤣🤣

Awww I get a song hahaha. I went on that account but didn't show as being live? So strange. Wanted to nosey what was going on lol

Thank you

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 30, 2023
As a grown woman wouldn’t you have a look at yourself sitting on the floor in your bedroom with no curtains surrounded by fag buts letting people watch you moan to the police about stalking that you have created and pretending to be a victim?

Absolutely ridiculous

Do these people know what true hardship is.
She couldn't even look the officers in the face when he was talking to her, and she was a rude b as well!

Apr 16, 2023
Look at the state of her floor the grotty b
IMG_0307.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
The tattle thread about angie reckon they heard the police officer say they’d received a phone call from her number.
😑 attention seeking time wasting b
The theory is that when the live paused after she knocked over the wine bottle, she rang the police. Then the live ended and restarted and the police rang her back.

she tried to say she never phoned the police so it must’ve been a troll and the police call handler caught her out by asking did she think her number had been cloned. Her face dropped and she stuttered.

Apr 17, 2023
Lou's gone off live saying she's going to bed and she staying out of the drama. She's jumped straight over to Angie looking for attention
Oh you're kidding. Everyone was trying to ensure her she would be better off without her and she agreed. What a waste of everyone's time. I actually felt a little sorry for her when she thought Angie had harmed herself. She looked genuinely concerned and upset. More fool me. Bunch of fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.