Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Ive missed something. Why are people taking their gifting off? Making a stand for what?

Well at the minuet angies being ripped a new arsehole as she wont take off her gifting like others are doing to make a stand for a week, surprise surprise because thats all she wants ,lou will do exactly the same LOU ang not your friend or even likes you, she just wants your gifts

Apr 21, 2023
Would you hire her?

I honestly don't know what you do with wasters like Lou. A job and routine would do her
Ive missed something. Why are people taking their gifting off? Making a stand for what?
It’s to do with that lion king man whatever his name is. The one who was sent down for a yesterday. I’m not sure why they’ve all jumped on the band wagon. The poor victim will probably just want it done with not plastered all over TikTok. No idea what gifting has got to do with it though. It’s just something for them to be relevant about.

Apr 17, 2023
It’s to do with that lion king man whatever his name is. The one who was sent down for a yesterday. I’m not sure why they’ve all jumped on the band wagon. The poor victim will probably just want it done with not plastered all over TikTok. No idea what gifting has got to do with it though. It’s just something for them to be relevant about.
I understand it to be that TikTok allow people on to the app to do all sorts and they think by not gifting that TikTok will change their policies!

Apr 20, 2023
Would you hire her?

I honestly don't know what you do with wasters like Lou. A job and routine would do her good, but can you think of anything she's capable of getting paid £10/hour to do?

Note: blowjobs for bags of weed does not count.
If she wasn't eligible for benefits and housing she might be more inclined to look at what she can do to make herself employable. I think for cases like her, where there is an element of choice in her lifestyle, there ought to ge a time limit on benefits.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
The point is the rapist came on TikTok to do his last live before ‘taking a break’ due to ‘personal reasons’ can’t remember exactly what he said the reason was. I think to spend more time with his family? People thought it’s because he was seriously unwell, he lost 5 stone, so he got gifted tons of money during his last live. He was then sent to prison the following day which he knew was happening. Now the people who gifted him feel all sorts of feeling because they gifted a rapist. They want to stop the gifting for a week so TikTok don’t earn money for a week (although UK earnings are only a minority to TikTok so no harm will be done!!). They also want TikTok to DBS check creators which is fine, but what about the people who change? What about the people who commit crime whilst a creator after having the DBS check?

Apr 17, 2023
The point is the rapist came on TikTok to do his last live before ‘taking a break’ due to ‘personal reasons’ can’t remember exactly what he said the reason was. I think to spend more time with his family? People thought it’s because he was seriously unwell, he lost 5 stone, so he got gifted tons of money during his last live. He was then sent to prison the following day which he knew was happening. Now the people who gifted him feel all sorts of feeling because they gifted a rapist. They want to stop the gifting for a week so TikTok don’t earn money for a week (although UK earnings are only a minority to TikTok so no harm will be done!!). They also want TikTok to DBS check creators which is fine, but what about the people who change? What about the people who commit crime whilst a creator after having the DBS check?
Dbs checks are great if you have previous but if you haven’t been caught then how is a check going to work?

if People are discovered to be bad on TikTok then TikTok need to act then to ban them but they never will.

gifting on TikTok is weird to me and I never have or will gift someone for sitting on line. Go and get a proper job for money ffs

May 23, 2023
Dbs checks are great if you have previous but if you haven’t been caught then how is a check going to work?

if People are discovered to be bad on TikTok then TikTok need to act then to ban them but they never will.

gifting on TikTok is weird to me and I never have or will gift someone for sitting on line. Go and get a proper job for money ffs
I would gift the NPCs! They make me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023

Agreed, DBS checks are a good idea but 80% of sexual assaults are committed by someone the victim knew and I’m pretty sure it’s closer to 90% for child victims 😢

TikTok terrifies me now I’m actually witnessing the people that are on it, I definitely won’t be allowing my kids on it!

About time the government started watching all these fers on TikTok who are too sick to work but can spend their days getting gifted for chatting s and doing anything for attention, if they’re well enough to perform for strangers all day then they can at least work from home, and I’m not having a go at all people who don’t work I know there are genuine cases but from what I see on TikTok and Insta it’s definitely not the case for most!

Apr 30, 2023
I can categorically say that I am defi NOT miss marvel.

everyone knows who I am on Lou’s lives.

miss marvel is playing a very dangerous game on here as once she is outed I don’t think anyone will hold back in Lou’s lives.
Definitely not me as Miss Marvel either. I couldn't bring myself to fake support that b. I want her crying and thrown onto the streets ASAP 😂

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

10 minutes of this crap. I watched this s so you don't have to.
  • Any screenshots about her are fake, beacuse of the ebay laptop listing.
  • She's only put her paypal up a couple of times. And lots of cweators do that, so Mandy should direct her anger towards them
  • So she's apologised in front of Dog Nonce's audience of 1400 (which is like a stadium)
  • If Mandy does this live there will be blood on her hands. Subtle (well, subtle for Lou) hints that she might unalive.
  • If Mandy does this live the police will be knocking on her door for "Slander, Malicious Communications, Defamation of Character all of the rest...harassment"
  • She's not a bad person. She's been clean of class A's for 11 months.
  • Pwease stop
  • If the expose does go ahead, Lou will be writing everything down (presumably in a planner) so it can be investigated.

Apr 21, 2023

• She's only put her paypal up a couple of times. And lots of cweators do that, so Mandy should direct her anger towards them
  • So she's apologised in front of Dog Nonce's audience of 1400 (which is like a stadium)
  • If Mandy does this live there will be blood on her hands. Subtle (well, subtle for Lou) hints that she might unalive.
  • If Mandy does this live the police will be knocking on her door for "Slander, Malicious Communications, Defamation of Character all of the rest...harassment"
  • She's not a bad person. She's been clean for 11 months.
  • Pwease stop
  • If the expose does go ahead, Lou will be writing everything down (presumably in a planner) so it can be investigated.
Ooh I wonder which planner she will use. I’m also wondering if she can even write

Oct 3, 2023

• Pwease stop
Not all hero’s wear capes 👏🏼 I mean you might, I’m not here to judge you but I thank you for your service to the cause

Jun 21, 2023

• Pwease stop
Okay, but isn't all Mandy going to do is condense all the info from here, and what Tattlers acquired over 5 years?
Fake suicide, DV jokes , begging etc - the whole bit.

All of it, by the way, Lou was happy to fling out publicly at the time. It will be nothing more than a commentary and people can make their own minds up.

She doesn't need a planner to write squat in. All the expose material is here. The same material that any one of Lou's followers can access given that LOU HERSELF directs people here by mentioning us.

Sep 6, 2023
Okay, but isn't all Mandy going to do is condense all the info from here, and what Tattlers acquired over 5 years?
Fake suicide, DV jokes , begging etc - the whole bit.

All of it, by the way, Lou was happy to fling out publicly at the time. It will be nothing more than a commentary and people can make their own minds up.

She doesn't need a planner to write squat in. All the expose material is here. The same material that any one of Lou's followers can access given that LOU HERSELF directs people here by mentioning us.
I'm presuming Mandy will only say the things she has proof of the the fake un-aliving and stuff. She won't say half the things we said in here without actual proof. Word of mouth won't be good enough. I don't think this big reveal on Lou will actually be big. Will be a lot of half stories to let you make your mind up yourself about. Lou is already starting damage control so she is worried. She's told so many stories over the years that she can't remember what the truth is anymore. (Not miss marvel here either btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.