Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023

10 minutes of this crap. I watched this s so you don't have to.
  • Any screenshots about her are fake, beacuse of the ebay laptop listing.
  • She's only put her paypal up a couple of times. And lots of cweators do that, so Mandy should direct her anger towards them
  • So she's apologised in front of Dog Nonce's audience of 1400 (which is like a stadium)
  • If Mandy does this live there will be blood on her hands. Subtle (well, subtle for Lou) hints that she might unalive.
  • If Mandy does this live the police will be knocking on her door for "Slander, Malicious Communications, Defamation of Character all of the rest...harassment"
  • She's not a bad person. She's been clean of class A's for 11 months.
  • Pwease stop
  • If the expose does go ahead, Lou will be writing everything down (presumably in a planner) so it can be investigated.
I’m asking
I’m telling
I’m warning
I’m begging

Which one is it Lou? 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
The point is the rapist came on TikTok to do his last live before ‘taking a break’ due to ‘personal reasons’ can’t remember exactly what he said the reason was. I think to spend more time with his family? People thought it’s because he was seriously unwell, he lost 5 stone, so he got gifted tons of money during his last live. He was then sent to prison the following day which he knew was happening. Now the people who gifted him feel all sorts of feeling because they gifted a rapist. They want to stop the gifting for a week so TikTok don’t earn money for a week (although UK earnings are only a minority to TikTok so no harm will be done!!). They also want TikTok to DBS check creators which is fine, but what about the people who change? What about the people who commit crime whilst a creator after having the DBS check?
👏👏👏

Apr 16, 2023

• She's only put her paypal up a couple of times. And lots of cweators do that, so Mandy should direct her anger towards them
  • So she's apologised in front of Dog Nonce's audience of 1400 (which is like a stadium)
  • If Mandy does this live there will be blood on her hands. Subtle (well, subtle for Lou) hints that she might unalive.
  • If Mandy does this live the police will be knocking on her door for "Slander, Malicious Communications, Defamation of Character all of the rest...harassment"
  • Pwease stop
  • If the expose does go ahead, Lou will be writing everything down (presumably in a planner) so it can be investigated.
And lou will be in her live from stes phone as shes blocked, and sending in her lil minions to spy and comment if she bullshits, yet half the ppl in lous live haven't even known her from the start, but this live has been postponed twice so i ain't holding my breath that it will even happen and alot of stuff ppl already know and still lick her rim

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023

• Pwease stop
The tiny font killed me 😂😂😂

Apr 22, 2023
I thought I’d treat myself to a username change since everyone saw Lou’s box.
I thought Lou’s Tyne Tunnel would be fitting as up north we have a tunnel called the Tyne tunnel and often say things like “it would be like throwing a sausage down the Tyne tunnel” in reference to people’s ham packets.
Hoping this live actually goes ahead I’m sick of being edged by an “influencer” 😫

May 26, 2023
She's getting creepy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-131455.png
    Screenshot_20231110-131455.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_20231110-131509.png
    Screenshot_20231110-131509.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 228
Status
Not open for further replies.