Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
It's sad that you only see fake.
As if anyone who cares for her has to be outed here. My view of Lou won't change. You all can laugh and criticise . I can't stand by and see her slated. I just hope against hope that she will turn her life around.
So go ahead mock me.

I understand your anger, don't get me wrong I feel this way too sometimes.i want to physically shake her and ask what the hell's she's playing at .
My heart breaks for the true victims in all this. Those beautiful innocent little bairns. They don't deserve this car crash.they are so loved and cherished by all their family.
Bore of ya silly t, first your Lou’s Mum now you’re talking like you’re a family member 🤣

Typing is very familiar……. Maybe this is why your kid can’t count to ten 🤡

Apr 17, 2023
Don't think Lou gets no support or advice.
She might not tell the world how much she gets told
Stop the drugs
Keep off the internet
Go to NA
Ditch Ste
Fight to get contact
Stop asking for stuff on line
Lou doesn't take heed
The grand bairns have to come first.
Lou has contact with her family.
Once Ste isn't in the picture, then the real intervention will happen.

You have absolutely no clue what it's like.

She can't live with her parents. Her dad's nearly 70. They have the bairns two days a week.
Her mam tries tries tries and better tries.
Addiction doest just destroy the addict it seeps into the family xx
And for all your information her mam crucifies herself.
Rightly so in all your eyes .
So go ahead maybe you should speak to other addicts families.
There's a point all you can do is pray the addict lives to see another day.
Waiting for a phone call that all parents dread.
So until you are in that position try not to judge.
Her parents are kind and loving they are just out of their depth.

with all due respect you know nothing about people lives off here and what position they are in.

you contradict yourself a bit

her dads nearly 70 yet has the kids 2 days a week!
that leaves 5 days a week for them to maybe do something to help,Lou, (have her round for dinner or go to hers and help her a bit!)

the only help we see is them taking her to Asda once in a blue moon.

once stes out of the picture the real intervention will happen!!! Jog on will ya,

ste was in prison when she had Alfie so where was the intervention for Lou to get clean and help,Alfie then!!!

May 7, 2023
with all due respect you know nothing about people lives off here and what position they are in.

you contradict yourself a bit

her dads nearly 70 yet has the kids 2 days a week!
that leaves 5 days a week for them to maybe do something to help,Lou, (have her round for dinner or go to hers and help her a bit!)

the only help we see is them taking her to Asda once in a blue moon.

once stes out of the picture the real intervention will happen!!! Jog on will ya,

ste was in prison when she had Alfie so where was the intervention for Lou to get clean and help,Alfie then!!!
Bert parents can’t be that set against Ste since they bought him a fecking Xbox!

Apr 16, 2023
Stop the drugs
Keep off the internet
Go to NA
Ditch Ste
Fight to get contact
Lou doesn't take heed

She can't live with her parents. Her dad's nearly 70. They have the bairns two days a week.
Her parents are kind and loving they are just out of their depth. Drowning
There are plenty of people here that DO have addicts in their family, whether that be son/daughter, brother/sister, aunt/uncle etc. They know what it's like to live through that experience so don't come in here acting like you're above us.

Maybe Marie should actually go round to Lou's house when she's posting suicide s online rather than just responding in the comment section on FB.

Do the kids need to stay with them 2 days a week? Is that more important than offering a room to your daughter if it meant you could offer her more support?

Her mum doesn't crucify herself at all. If she was, she would be round at Lou's a damn sight more and making her leave that hovel for something over than a bit of shoplifting and picking up her drugs.

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
They had the grandbairns for a year while Lou was in full addiction they had to put them first . They supervised her visitation.
They were Lou's worst enemy.
They were accused of stealing her children when all they were doing is keeping them from going into care.
It's a bad thing to choose between your daughter or two beautiful innocent children.
You slate Lou and rightly so for choosing Ste, well they had to choose, and they rightly or wrongly chose to protect the bairns.

Oct 3, 2023
Stop the drugs
Keep off the internet
Go to NA
Ditch Ste
Fight to get contact
Lou doesn't take heed

Her parents are kind and loving they are just out of their depth. Drowning
Wait… I thought you were Lou’s mum? Weird to talk about oneself in the third person, no?

Apr 16, 2023
They had the grandbairns for a year while Lou was in full addiction they had to put them first . They supervised her visitation.
They were accused of stealing her children when all they were doing is keeping them from going into care.
It's a bad thing to choose between your daughter or two beautiful innocent children.
You slate Lou and rightly so for choosing Ste, well they had to choose, and they rightly or wrongly chose to protect the bairns.
That's about the only decent thing they have done

Apr 16, 2023
They live with their dad now though and have done for a while so again...why do they have to have them 2 days a week. Why don't they bother with Lou for the other 5 days a week. There is no excuse for it.

I am in no way saying it is her parent's fault that she is an addict but either admit that they have washed her hands of her (which they have the right to do) or do off with your bull s.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou needs the help now! What are they actively doing to help her right now???

i don’t care what they did back in the day..

she is so clearly struggling and they are no fing where
Exactly, real work start when ste gets banged up, should be helping now, should of helped when he was banged up b4 ,a trip to asda every now and then, what's that gonna do

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
They were court ordered two days a week
Maybe they should be doing more but they are physically and emotionally exhausted.also when they tried and begged her to come home she fought physically and verbally against them.
When they tried to help with showers and hot meals they were taken advantage of. They want her to at least try. When they thought there was progress they tried again. They were Nieve and gullible.
Many a time her mam cleaned various houses where Lou lived.
They just can't do it anymore. It was just enabling her.
So yes they let her go.
So yes they are crap.

Reactions: LousUnpackedBoxes
Apr 17, 2023
They were court ordered two days a week
Maybe they should be doing more but they are physically and emotionally exhausted.also when they tried and begged her to come home she fought physically and verbally against them.
When they tried to help with showers and hot meals they were taken advantage of. They want her to at least try. When they thought there was progress they tried again. They were Nieve and gullible.
Many a time her mam cleaned various houses where Lou lived.
They just can't do it anymore. It was just enabling her.
So yes they let her go.
So yes they are crap.
Who actually are you?

you aren’t her parents because of the way tyou are typing.

what have you done to help Lou seeing you seem to be close

BinjuiceLou

Aug 17, 2023
I'm going to go against the grain here and say I do actually feel for lous parents. They did used to be a lot more involved back in va day. We all know exactly what lous like. She lies constantly. She pretends to listen to advice and then just does what she wants anyway. I can imagine it has come to a point where her parents don't actually know how to help her anymore because nothing ever seems to work with lou. She's always been a lying beggy little manipulator. And I think its totally right that when it came down to it, they put the grandkids before lou. Because lou doesn't want to change. She just wants free money and gifts and drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.