Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Lou was a much loved little girl. She was funny,absent minded, always straight to the point. She would never sit still or finish anything. Always determined.looking back she could have ADHD.but in those days it wasn't a thing.
I tried for five years to have her(endometriosis) she was my miracle baby.we loved drawing going to the park.she went to cubs,brownies and the cadets. She played football for hours in the alley with me. She had friends round all the time.
It was senior school that changed her.
I think she's lost the fight.
As a parent it must be devastating because in a way you’ve lost your child to drugs. I can understand if you’ve washed your hands with her, if you’ve tried to help her and it’s been thrown back in your face. What I do struggle to understand is why you’d choose to come on a gossip forum. Doesn’t it sting in the criticism that your daughters getting? I think this would break my heart to see stuff about my kids online.

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
I Will say before she went to seniors her beloved nana died. For six weeks the family nursed her in her home. I was away from her for the very first time for six weeks. She doted on her. Her Nana's funeral was the first week of her seniors school so she lost the joy of making friends properly.

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
I Will say before she went to seniors her beloved nana died. For six weeks the family nursed her in her home. I was away from her for the very first time for six weeks. She doted on her. Her Nana's funeral was the first week of her seniors school so she lost the joy of making friends properly.
It was her dad's mam. I grew up in care from six weeks old. Addiction runs in my family's genes

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I Will say before she went to seniors her beloved nana died. For six weeks the family nursed her in her home. I was away from her for the very first time for six weeks. She doted on her. Her Nana's funeral was the first week of her seniors school so she lost the joy of making friends properly

That’s hardly an excuse for becoming a major druggy but ok.

May 23, 2023
Bollocks. Bollocks. Bollocks.
Lou is a foul excuse for a mum and Lou’s mum (whether you’re her or not) is a foul excuse for a mum.
Anybody who spends a single second online instead of helping their children in any way, shape or form is a wrongun. Doesn’t matter how old, sick or tired you are; should think about that before spreading your legs and bringing life into the world.

Sorry I didn’t go into any boxes or anything last night, firstly I have no clue how to work that app and secondly I really didn’t want to be on the ‘temu loose women’ panel 🙈

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
It was her dad's mam. I grew up in care from six weeks old. Addiction runs in my family's genes
So what her dad is 70 years old!! I'd drag myself over hot coals by my fingertips to sort my kid out! She said she will go to NA with you? No she won't. If you have time to sit chatting s on here you have plenty of time to get her arse kicked amd drag her back on some kind of straight and narrow. Yes I get she is an adult and can make her own choices but bloody hell man I'd be camped out on her door step day in day out.

Addiction happens in lots of family's this does not excuse her

Apr 16, 2023
Lou was a much loved little girl. She was funny,absent minded, always straight to the point. She would never sit still or finish anything. Always determined.looking back she could have ADHD.but in those days it wasn't a thing.
I tried for five years to have her(endometriosis) she was my miracle baby.we loved drawing going to the park.she went to cubs,brownies and the cadets. She played football for hours in the alley with me. She had friends round all the time.
As a mother SHE should be fighting for them kids, yet she isn't

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
What worries me more is that for 2 days a week you have two impressionable children in your care. Look at the sterling job you did with their mother!! They deserve better than you scumbags

Apr 17, 2023
Ok i

Lou is ok she bounces back
So I assume as her mother you have popped round to hers today to see how she is?

when one of mine moved out and wasn’t well I was on the phone every morning to see how they were and popped round with milk, bread and to just see how they were and do anything a decent mother would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.