Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2023
Alright “Marie” make yourself useful pet and tell us some bizz before Lou see’s you’re on a troll site talking about her and bounces on ya fing skull. Make it worthwhile lol. Why did she lose Alfie, is James a good father and his girlfriend a good step mum? Why did you buy ste an Xbox, what did you think about her faking her death. Did you ever believe she was sober these past 7 months or so? What did you actually do when you realised she was abusing drugs around her kids way back with James?

Apr 21, 2023
I bet you had this in the house when Lou was growing up. Genetic addiction. I’ve heard it all 🤣🤣

F6948DF8-3D08-48A2-9665-0E587DD76FDB.jpeg

Jun 21, 2023
What kind of parent wants to participate in a forum where a video of their daughters arse was shown? Where a screenshot of her tit is on display? Where GraveyardShag shared her graveyard shag, informed us of her getting finger blasted in an alley for a bag of weed. Who wants to read that stuff about their daughter 🤢

What parent wants to interact with people with usernames such as @Lous-Pancake-Tit @LOU'S PIP PUSSY 🐈 @Lou's smashed back door LousWreckedBumhole LousGapingAnus and whatever other names have come and gone since. I believe we've had upgrades in the last 48 hours due to the bare arse incident, a Tunnel or two?

Apr 20, 2023
Ok i

Lou is ok she bounces back
There you are, all you need to know there.

Lou likes her lifestyle, she just doesn't like getting called out, and her so called family are no more worried about her today, after last night, than they were about her pretendy suicide.

Nothing but excuses from *mum* whoever, her nan died, its all our genes fault, the dad is 70. Do do off with excuses and enabling.

Apr 17, 2023
There you are, all you need to know there.

Lou likes her lifestyle, she just doesn't like getting called out, and her so called family are no more worried about her today, after last night, than they were about her pretendy suicide.

Nothing but excuses from *mum* whoever, her nan died, its all our genes fault, the dad is 70. Do do off with excuses and enabling.
This exactly. Shows exactly what a car crash the family really is.

all us “trolls and haters” all putting our children first and then we have the mothers of the fing year!!

Apr 18, 2023
There was a history of DV with lou.i think it was a case of mutual DV, that was caused by substance abuse causing psychosis.
Lou was such a loving mum. She grieves the loss of her children, even though her actions and associations and addictions caused her maternal downfall. Her maternal love has and will never end.
I'm not stupid or ignorant. I know the best and her faults.
If you’re claiming that Lou had Psychosis when with james why didn’t you get her help then? She still has no formal diagnosis of psychosis! How many years later? She has suddenly developed it since she has seen that ste gets more money because he has it

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
If you’re claiming that Lou had Psychosis when with james why didn’t you get her help then? She still has no formal diagnosis of psychosis! How many years later? She has suddenly developed it since she has seen that ste gets more money because he has it
Drug induced psychosis would not be something that can be diagnosed. You don’t have to have a mental illness to experience psychosis. Even the most sound minded can experience psychosis from drug taking, but it then goes once the drugs are out their system.

Apr 17, 2023
Drug induced psychosis would not be something that can be diagnosed. You don’t have to have a mental illness to experience psychosis. Even the most sound minded can experience psychosis from drug taking, but it then goes once the drugs are out their system.
When I took Es when I was a teenager I used to have some bad trips and I still never behaved the way lou does lol

Apr 16, 2023
Exactly, the only thing wrong with Lou is she's a druggie, she's 1 of these that go around ppl with illnesse's finds out what get for it and plays on it

Status
Not open for further replies.