Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I think my fave bit of stes live was him threatening to go to the police about what she owes him. Is that even a thing? Then saying he'll take her to civil court like 😂 imagine when handing her over the pregabs he goes right now sign this so you agree to pay me back 😫 they're both mad. Lou seemed a lot more with it than ste last night though!! He was absolutely off his nut.

As for the Xmas tree, surely she doesn't need one?? It's nice to be festive but if you supposedly don't have a pot to piss in its a no brainer not to have one!!

Can we place bets on how long until she gets booted from the bungalow?? I rekon 4 months max. Her poor neighbours must complain all the time! I would be and I'm quite laid back when it comes to noise nuisance from neighbours. But ste playing MC grindah every day would kill me dead.

Apr 16, 2023
@Cemetery Spunk Bucket yeah she went into one on one of her lives about oh I don't inject cos it comes in one form (maybe a powder idk) and you heat it and it becomes another (meaning injectable I think) and I just thought.. how do you know that! I don't know that!! Only someone who actively does it, knows that!! She really put her foot in it with that one. Just made it clear she knew exactly what she was doing while denying she had done it🤦🏻‍♀️

Jun 21, 2023
I think my fave bit of stes live was him threatening to go to the police about what she owes him. Is that even a thing? Then saying he'll take her to civil court like 😂 imagine when handing her over the pregabs he goes right now sign this so you agree to pay me back 😫 they're both mad. Lou seemed a lot more with it than ste last night though!! He was absolutely off his nut.

As for the Xmas tree, surely she doesn't need one?? It's nice to be festive but if you supposedly don't have a pot to piss in its a no brainer not to have one!!

Can we place bets on how long until she gets booted from the bungalow?? I rekon 4 months max. Her poor neighbours must complain all the time! I would be and I'm quite laid back when it comes to noise nuisance from neighbours. But ste playing MC grindah every day would kill me dead.
I reckon she'll be booted around the time he goes to court and gets sent down.

He clearly isn't giving a do, and living his version of his 'best life' since it will be the last bender he gets in a while. The stress, those two fighting, him enjoying his loud music, cavorting with prostitutes, trying to line up reliable (if such a thing) dealers etc. wouldn't surprise me if the police end up knocking on her door a few times. If she's not booted before he gets sent down, I dunno how she'll go keeping her bungalow clean without him helping her slowly clean it over the course of 3 days.

That said, if she cracks open the windows she might be able to get rid of his sweaty ball bag smell from the place

Apr 30, 2023

Yeah I'm going for spring next year. If he goes down it'll be interesting to see how she copes, especially with Christmas so close

Sep 6, 2023
When he goes to prison she'll spend about a week crying how she's lonely, the next week saying how well she is doing since he's gone and start going out and about for walks. By week 3 shell hava a new fella who's also her supplier and her lives will only come on late at night when all her "new friends" are passed out all over her house

Apr 17, 2023
When he goes to prison she'll spend about a week crying how she's lonely, the next week saying how well she is doing since he's gone and start going out and about for walks. By week 3 shell hava a new fella who's also her supplier and her lives will only come on late at night when all her "new friends" are passed out all over her house
I Wonder if her friend Ben is available!
we all know how she latches on to people and Ben her weed supplier is the flavour of the month

Apr 12, 2023
Can we end the cat fighting over the live and have a laugh over these comments 🤣I’ve circled my fav ones. It was a fing car crash and Ste was even commenting jn his live slagging Lou off 😂 Cat lovers dream!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really hope your a bloke!!!

he set up his pp details in tbe comments for the £300 Lou owes him and said if people pay he’ll spill the beans on what happened Friday night. People have guessed it must be that she was injecting and he deny it so…. Tut tut Lou!
That nose comment had me rolling 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Can we end the cat fighting over the live and have a laugh over these comments 🤣I’ve circled my fav ones. It was a fing car crash and Ste was even commenting jn his live slagging Lou off 😂 Cat lovers dream!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really hope your a bloke!!!

he set up his pp details in tbe comments for the £300 Lou owes him and said if people pay he’ll spill the beans on what happened Friday night. People have guessed it must be that she was injecting and he deny it so…. Tut tut Lou!
That nose comment had me rolling

Apr 16, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113_114701_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113_114701_Chrome.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 274
Sep 6, 2023
So did yas hear ste going mad last night and saying oh I tell yas everything about Lou I can tell ya some stories about her. So she’s defo back in the class As the dirty wee scat
She'll do some damage control before he goes live next, wether threaten him, get him arrested or actually pay him back some money. He won't tell her secret. After being so "honest" with everybody on the lives about what she takes, if it came out she had been taking heroin she won't have a leg to stand on. She may try say the lives pushed her to it but if he says it was previous to that all she can do is blame him. That won't stand cause I presume he didn't make her use without her knowledge or consent

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Well that was an entertaining read! I was almost expecting someone to shout 'go do yourselves with a broken bottle!' iykyk Nothing changes, Yam still Billy big bollocks behind the screen giving addiction recovery advice whilst an addict herself and Metalnikki/bitchtits or whatever she calls herself these days pretending to save the world whilst being the biggest troll there is. No one can disagree with them as self proclaimed leaders in here or you're Kayleigh. So funny to watch

Apr 16, 2023
@Whyre ya doin this ta me? I think she will also use ste going down as an excuse to be using again. I think it will be the whole I can't cope etc etc I relapsed but all it will do is prove its not entirely stes fault that she's using! I do think he's a huge contributing factor but a druggy will be a druggy reguardless and she will 10000% magically find more smack and that to take with or without him there!!

@Va £300 Loan Shark in that case I accept your apology! I still can't see where it is but I guess that's what happens when you're tech illiterate like me!

@brokenbottle I love how you throw kkk in to try throw us off the scent of being kkk but your digs at who you wish was your lesbian lover, yam, give the game away. Go teach your kids to count you pesant and make sure ol Ted doesn't assault anymore girls at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.