Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I would love for Lou to sort her life out but I really don’t think it will ever happen. She is an a somewhat intelligent person (proven by her knowledge of Venn diagrams and how easily she can manipulate people for example) and is just wasting her life away. It’s such a shame.
Why are people laughing. I was actually being serious 😭

Jun 9, 2023
State of her top and she's going out like that.

Sent Ste home. Felt used and betrayed because 'i borrowed 300 and for someone to ask me to pay it back, it's a lot of money' fing hell
Screenshot_20231114-001209.png
What in the fing grease lightening is that jacket ahahahaha

Apr 16, 2023
Well that was an entertaining read! I was almost expecting someone to shout 'go do yourselves with a broken bottle!' iykyk Nothing changes, Yam still Billy big bollocks behind the screen giving addiction recovery advice whilst an addict herself and Metalnikki/bitchtits or whatever she calls herself these days pretending to save the world whilst being the biggest troll there is. No one can disagree with them as self proclaimed leaders in here or you're Kayleigh. So funny to watch
Instead of sitting on here, teach your kid how to count, you trip yourself up everytime

Apr 16, 2023
@Lous pan of pasta don't even give her the twinge! It's funny as @brokenbottle when I last looked last viewed here 41 mins ago then logged out and @KayleighsMondayAccount set up the yam thread 40 mins ago and was last viewing her own KKK thread! So they're clearly KKK on 2 diff accounts, too thick to know we see straight through her! So glad she went for yam again though as it gave me an excuse to post the voice notes. I might have more up my sleeve, who knows! It's like a game of chess🤩

Apr 30, 2023
So Ste 'apparently' threatened to beat her up if she didn't give him his £300 back, and she's got bruises on her arm.
I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt, because in the next breath she was pissed off because she wanted him to help her with her shopping and he's fecked off now he has his cash.

Lou, learn to stand on your own. You're 30 years of age. And take some pride in yourself and wash your friggin clothes you filthy get!.

Screenshot_20231113-150657_Instagram.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
It's not just Kayleigh who's allowed to have a dig at Jodhpurs Like I said, anyone who doesn't agree in here is labelled as Kayleigh. You're now doing what you were complaining about earlier. Not allowed to have a differing option or you're thrown abuse. Fact is Yam is here demanding that Lou should get clean when she's not clean herself. Is that not a double standard to you?
I think a bit weed is totally different to class As and popping any pills she can get

Aug 29, 2023
So back to lou beg, she’s claiming ste assaulted her now
I'm pretty much sure as s that if my partner or ex as she claims tried to beat me up I wouldn't be complaining that he didn't come to help me with my shopping afterwards. At the end of the day can you imagine the uproar if she lent him £300 and he was refusing to give it back. Yet Lous playing the victim because Ste quite rightly wanted her to pay back the £300 he lent her. Nothing she ever says adds up. State of her in the shop, stains all down her top, white stuff all round her mouth 🤮 no self respecting person would go out like that....and we are meant to believe she's clean. She's the only addict I have ever seen in recovery who's life seems to be getting worse the longer they are supposedly clean!

Apr 16, 2023
@AvGotBadPsychosis you aren't missing much on the KKK thread. Just photos that make you wanna bleach your eyes and voice notes of her admitting to cheating on dan with a man who's name she doesn't know and admitting her kids the school bully. But yeah I won't be on the yam thread ether. Will be amusing to watch the tumble weeds blow past in there though 😂
Don't forget she didn't no a kid couldn't count to 10 either

Aug 29, 2023
I know we’ve all said it time and time again but how is this woman 30 years old and THIS incapable?
Incapable but also lazy! Probably likes to have Ste with her so he can carry all the bags and I'm sure if he's with her she can try to talk him into paying for some things too. Ste it's my mums birthday tomorrow, she got u a xmas present so u should go half's on her birthday present with me. Lou never misses an opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.