Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
She's set the narrative he abuses her and she's in such a bad way because of him. She can't admit she doesn't want him to go home cause her lies will come back to haunt her. I think in her head she believes that she will have no problems finding another druggy boyfriend cause last time she was alone she didn't look how she does now and her story wasn't so widely known. She will really struggle this time and be truly alone. She got more money coming in now so thinks she can do it alone. Ya she can probably manage to pay for her drugs now but what happens in 12 months when that payment stops? Hence the dead leg. She's going for long term disability payment. She's set for life then.
She's not going to pull any sort of bloke in the state that she's in, even if they're a junkie too.
She's going to be fed without Ste's income. I really hope she doesn't get the disability payment. But if she does, will it be enough to fund her current lifestyle? He probably knows how to 'do business' in the drug dealing world - she's going to be paying way more for her drugs than he did. Ste won't be around to shoplift for her either, so that's another expense she'll incur - or she'll have to start thieving it herself. I'm hoping that she'll run out of mugs who will pay her way, however, she'll more than likely rake it in because people will feel sorry that her "boyfrewd who waz lookin hafta me went to jaywl even though he did nuffin wong" .

Apr 16, 2023
Lou and Ste are trying to make new friends.

It’s only right I spread the word on what scum they are
IMG_4498.png

May 7, 2023
MISS MARVEL CHATTING WITH TWOLLS!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She ain’t happy with you and Stevie boy 🙈

She’s entered the dark side and I’m here for it!! Welcome, take a seat lass!! 👀🍿👏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_6452.jpeg
    IMG_6452.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_6455.jpeg
    IMG_6455.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_6459.jpeg
    IMG_6459.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 455
May 22, 2023
This was me... it still knocks me sick! I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt that day! I still to this day couldn't even tell you the route I drove which terrifies me!

I've only just recently stumbled across lou again maybe a month ago at the most on tiktok (I blocked her on everything else that day) and I will be completely honest my heart is telling me to reach out to her and try to make her see sense but my heads telling me not to... I'm in a real battle between my head and my heart! Selfishly I wish I hadn't found her again!
I've not seen anything about her life since that day so when I seen this thread mentioned last week on one of her lives I've been reading through (only about her 40 pages to go 🙈) and I do genuinely feel sad that this is what her life has become!
Im 35 pages behind, always, so this may have been mentioned... but you joined over a month ago. How did you only hear about this page a week ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.