Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Lou fing read this one and let it sink in…

YOU are the one who causes most of tha s that comes your way on a daily Basis..
YOU are the one that misinterprets every single thing people say to you and takes it in a wrong way and goes on a massive billybogbollocks muting and blocking spree, ya end up loosing half the people who actually maybe do want to see you sort your life out..
YOU are the one that chose to fing fake your death to make the “trolls” talk about something else and not your kids, but that backfired because that is one fed up thing to do and I’d rather have someone talk about my kids that are still walking the earth than putting people and family through the thought of someone not being here.
YOU Are the one that chose to keep a man in your house A CRIMINAL ONE at that and then wonder why no one wants to help you even though they gave you all the advice they could about that so called man, then you want to play the victim with the woe is me get him out my house, I don’t want him here no more.. do OFF

You act the t and show off for Female World order who’s one arrogant piece of utter s.. Lou you’re going to end up with no one, not a single person because everyone who has tried to help you is starting to see the real you and what a prick you are. You’re going to end up in the gutter and no one’s gonna help you out of it.

Im pretty amazed at the fact that someone that you’ve really pissed off hasn’t come all the way down to ya bungalou and slapped you across your giant head to knock some sense into ya cause I really wouldn’t blame them if they did 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rant over I feel better now 🫨🥰🤣
Who would willingly make physical contact with her? A slap is not worth the countless diseases they'd catch

Aug 29, 2023
Lou fing read this one and let it sink in…

YOU are the one who causes most of tha s that comes your way on a daily Basis..
YOU are the one that misinterprets every single thing people say to you and takes it in a wrong way and goes on a massive billybogbollocks muting and blocking spree, ya end up loosing half the people who actually maybe do want to see you sort your life out..
YOU are the one that chose to fing fake your death to make the “trolls” talk about something else and not your kids, but that backfired because that is one fed up thing to do and I’d rather have someone talk about my kids that are still walking the earth than putting people and family through the thought of someone not being here.
YOU Are the one that chose to keep a man in your house A CRIMINAL ONE at that and then wonder why no one wants to help you even though they gave you all the advice they could about that so called man, then you want to play the victim with the woe is me get him out my house, I don’t want him here no more.. do OFF

You act the t and show off for Female World order who’s one arrogant piece of utter s.. Lou you’re going to end up with no one, not a single person because everyone who has tried to help you is starting to see the real you and what a prick you are. You’re going to end up in the gutter and no one’s gonna help you out of it.

Im pretty amazed at the fact that someone that you’ve really pissed off hasn’t come all the way down to ya bungalou and slapped you across your giant head to knock some sense into ya cause I really wouldn’t blame them if they did 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rant over I feel better now 🫨🥰🤣
She's sat at the age of 30 odd or whatever she is, no proper friends, lost her kids, her parents keep her at arms length...lol even Ste's keeping away from her. She has nobody. Most people have at least a few friends or family members or their kids, a partner maybe by her age. She has nobody cos she's probably used and abused anyone who has ever tried to be her friend. Unless she makes some massive changes in her life, which I can't see happening, she will always be alone like she is now. She's in that position because of her actions and her choices. The only reason she's on Tiktok arse licking people is cos she has no real life friends. Female world order is the new Angie, and there will be a constant stream of them cos even her online friends don't last long. As the saying goes, Lou - You reap what you sew - if all you give out is s, that's all you'll get back, and you deserve everything that's coming your way.

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
I haven’t got a fing clue what just went on.
there we were all chatting nice in the comments about things that make us happy and then BAM… all hell breaks loose!!!

that fwo is the snake! I wonder if Lou knows she records her lives
What happened? 😮

I was on for the first 20 mins ish. I saw FWO in the box and then I fell asleep. Nothing exciting was happening. Who kicked off? X

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Jun 21, 2023
I just caught the last couple mins of her live...how she can sit there absolutely off her face saying she's starting to do positivity lives 🤣🤣🤣 she lives in a fantasy land. The only thing positive that comes from her lives is if anyone's feeling a bit down, one look at her will make anyone's life seem great. Lou had people thinking she would be fine once Ste was away cos she blamed everything on him...he's not been near her all week and that's the last 2 nights she's been live out her face, not able to keep her eyes open...so only herself to blame. With or without him in the picture Lou will throw any drugs she can get her manky mitts on down her fat neck, just an absolute waste of space.
Positivity lives? 😂
Anyone remember #selfcarewithLou and how long that didn't last for ?

Apr 17, 2023
What happened? 😮

I was on for the first 20 mins ish. I saw FWO in the box and then I fell asleep. Nothing exciting was happening. Who kicked off? X
Lou kicked off!!!

Lou was talking about all the creators so,we were chatting in the comments about positive things(like the topic of the live!)

then all of a sudden she started saying that she knew that The comments were taking the piss out of her and she then went on a blocking spree!

i genuinely thought I had a blackout and missed what had caused it But seeing it’s Lou’s live everyone is confused all the time in there.

Apr 17, 2023
What pissed me off in that live was

at the start Lou was talking about what the live was about and all the comment were positive then that fing FWO came in her box and started going on about how Lou doesn’t need to apologise anymore etc etc !!!

not,one single person had said anything about Lou at all and it was nice to not be hearing about Lou and her mistakes.

we had moved on from Lou and her s and then FWO had to stir the pot

Apr 16, 2023
Did you get muted again? What have you done 🤣
I’m full on blocked this time. She was waffling s to that FWO and no one knew what she was on about so I said ‘is there a secret chat we don’t know about 😂’ and she seen her arse and blocked me. She also blocked Blondie Panda just for laughing at me 😂She un modded all her mods and went then went off the rails 😂😂

She HATES that we get on in the comments (FWO too) and is also so paranoid she thinks we are up to something.

Apr 17, 2023
I’m full on blocked this time. She was waffling s to that FWO and no one knew what she was on about so I said ‘is there a secret chat we don’t know about 😂’ and she seen her arse and blocked me. She also blocked Blondie Panda just for laughing at me 😂She un modded all her mods and went then went off the rails 😂😂

She HATES that we get on in the comments (FWO too) and is also so paranoid she thinks we are up to something.
I so know who you are now!!!🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
Oh yes your secret chat comment sent her spiralling! She was saying “I know what that comment really means!!!”
it was one of the rare occasions where it was an innocent comment as well. I was genuinely lost by what she was saying because she was replying to FWO but that dick hadn’t been writing anything in the comments. I reckon she was messaging her in the background but Lou was too fed to realise what was going on.

I’ll tell you what, that weed she smokes is either strong as s or laced with something else because it gets her fed up fast!

Jun 9, 2023
What pissed me off in that live was

at the start Lou was talking about what the live was about and all the comment were positive then that fing FWO came in her box and started going on about how Lou doesn’t need to apologise anymore etc etc !!!

not,one single person had said anything about Lou at all and it was nice to not be hearing about Lou and her mistakes.

we had moved on from Lou and her s and then FWO had to stir the pot
FWO needs to take her PayPal down.. and then row row row her boat gentle down the motherfucking stream far far away 🫡🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.