Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
Screenshot_20231216_003759_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_012235_TikTok.jpg

Absolutely off her face, falling asleep eating her pizza 🤮 snoring like a hog

Aug 29, 2023
Lou suddenly woke up, said ' I just remembered last time I ordered McDonald's, not that ordered my tonight' then fell asleep again 🤣🤣
She's just got into bed now. How can you eat pizza, chips and garlic mayo then get into bed without even so much as brushing your teeth and washing your hands. Still got the garlic mayo round her mouth 🤮🤢😬 and hadn't moved from the bed between starting to eat the takeaway and falling asleep on her live so the pizza box etc and any food she's not finished must be still on the bed

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
She said last night ste is out and she'd been talking to him
I don’t think he would be out so quick!

hes only been in for 3 weeks.

she was probably on the wind up knowing her

does she honestly think all her regular viewers are stupid or something!!!! There is no way in hell last night was her just being tired. That was a flashback to when she was using and not admitting it

May 26, 2023

does she honestly think all her regular viewers are stupid or something!!!! There is no way in hell last night was her just being tired. That was a flashback to when she was using and not admitting it
That was definitely her on pregabs again. Couldn't stay conscious, could finish a sentence

Apr 30, 2023
She's just got into bed now. How can you eat pizza, chips and garlic mayo then get into bed without even so much as brushing your teeth and washing your hands. Still got the garlic mayo round her mouth 🤮🤢😬 and hadn't moved from the bed between starting to eat the takeaway and falling asleep on her live so the pizza box etc and any food she's not finished must be still on the bed
She's one dirty b, but it's good to see she's back to her doped up crying self 🤣

Sep 6, 2023

People were asking was he tagged and has he been round and all she would say was no comment. Is she clever enough to plan ahead and think "if I say I was talking to ste I could get off my face and people will say it's his fault"

Jun 21, 2023
Lous live...She's bought pjs that are too small. Sat wearing the bottoms saying can I take them back to Asda? I have the receipt. The comments are saying return them. Lou says I better take the pj bottoms off then but still sat in them about to eat a takeaway 🤢 imagine returning them after she's worn them. They probably stink of smoke too and god knows what else 😱 Imagine the poor person that buys those pjs if Asda puts them back out for sale after she returns them 😳😬🤮
Free dose of crabs with their (not so) new pjs

Apr 17, 2023
I just couldn’t believe it! I really have no patience for Lou anymore.
She will come back on live later off her face again saying it’s all us trolls fault. We are torturing her!
she needs to look at what’s going on I. The world and see exactly what torturereally is.

Apr 24, 2023
FWO is a trouble maker. I leave everytime she joins her lives. She has previously called out a girl who had lost her children and were in care yet this girl fought and got her children back and here she is defending a druggy tramp who has no interest in her own children. Bought herself a load of crap she didn't need then moaning last night she still has to buy the kids for Christmas. FWO is clearly in her ear bad mouthing everyone and little innocent lou is listening to her. Funny how FWO has her PayPal in her bio also. My mind will never be changed regarding lou. People can try and help her all they want but there is no changing her or her greedy ways

Status
Not open for further replies.