Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Who does she think she is, the new Ste C? Saying she’s gonna find people and end up arrested 🤣
She’s definitely like ste 🤣 talks absolute bollox to Lou who can’t keep up with her, she speaks so fast Lou’s drugged up brain can’t even register what’s been said. Oh and don’t ya know she comes from a gangster family and wears a 2k watch🤦‍♀️has a billionaire boyfriend in London who she’s meeting this weekend who gives her cash , her persona is she’s as hard as do and rich coz she’s got a 2k watch 🤣🤣🤣 and she doesn’t like Lou’s mods because they don’t fall for her bollox and lick her arse 👍🏻

Apr 16, 2023
She’s definitely like ste 🤣 talks absolute bollox to Lou who can’t keep up with her, she speaks so fast Lou’s drugged up brain can’t even register what’s been said. Oh and don’t ya know she comes from a gangster family and wears a 2k watch🤦‍♀️has a billionaire boyfriend in London who she’s meeting this weekend who gives her cash , her persona is she’s as hard as do and rich coz she’s got a 2k watch 🤣🤣🤣 and she doesn’t like Lou’s mods because they don’t fall for her bollox and lick her arse 👍🏻
Billionaire boyfriend yet she’s driving that shed of a car and was moaning the other day that her money was lower than she thought it should’ve been.

Apr 21, 2023
Love this 👏🏼👏🏼

I find those who shout the loudest, make threats and act hard are the most cowardly people, it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for. Same goes with bragging, wealth whispers. Personally, if I had a billionaire boyfriend & a gangster family, I wouldn't need to be online trying to scrape a few measly gifts, PayPal up for donations and humiliating myself for attention, although I don't have any of those things and still don't do the above. Plus, it was FWO followers who donated the £70, I bet FWO didn't put much in the pot.

I'd love to know what FWO agenda is, is it to isolate Lou, is she just an argumentative t with a big ego or something else? Maybe she's envious that a junkie gets better views on a live than she does, the few times I've been on FWOs live, there's been less than 20 people. Who knows, just another bizarre person on TT.

May 7, 2023
Love this 👏🏼👏🏼

I find those who shout the loudest, make threats and act hard are the most cowardly people, it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for. Same goes with bragging, wealth whispers. Personally, if I had a billionaire boyfriend & a gangster family, I wouldn't need to be online trying to scrape a few measly gifts, PayPal up for donations and humiliating myself for attention, although I don't have any of those things and still don't do the above. Plus, it was FWO followers who donated the £70, I bet FWO didn't put much in the pot.

I'd love to know what FWO agenda is, is it to isolate Lou, is she just an argumentative t with a big ego or something else? Maybe she's envious that a junkie gets better views on a live than she does, the few times I've been on FWOs live, there's been less than 20 people. Who knows, just another bizarre person on TT.
Lou’s the absolute same! How many times has she offered people out for fights like that lass from spar and Angie! She said she’d get the bus to London and find out where she lives 🙈 but then in her live last night she was anxiously checking her door was locked and freaking out over the littlest sounds. She plays the Billy big bollocks online but she’s a fanny!

May 7, 2023
Was Claire and MM one of the ones who dropped her last night? As I think it was one of them who’d promised to ring Lou to get her up this morning 🤣🤣 last time I was online last night she still had a stack of Alfie’s presents to wrap and was that off her head on Diazes she was gonna wrap this morning.

I really hope she’s still laid in her s tip fast asleep so Alfie doesn’t have to come into the state. Imagine how rank her house looks. She might’ve “cleared the sides ”but there’ll still be dust and grime in all the corners and her wardrobes rammed full of s. 🤢🤢🤢

Apr 21, 2023
Lou’s the absolute same! How many times has she offered people out for fights like that lass from spar and Angie! She said she’d get the bus to London and find out where she lives 🙈 but then in her live last night she was anxiously checking her door was locked and freaking out over the littlest sounds. She plays the Billy big bollocks online but she’s a fanny!
You're right, she is the same! Haha, I love how she could get a bus to London, but apparently can't walk 2 steps without a crutch.
So dense she doesn't realise how readable she is.

Wonder if she got up on time today? She was relying on her mods or followers to call and wake her up.

Apr 17, 2023
who the hell relys on random on the internet to wake her up for one of the most important days of her year!!!!

her baby boy is coming to see her

if it was any of us we would be up at the crack of dawn and be cleaning and re cleaning and then probably cleaning again to make sure that my place was gleaming.

why would she want anyone to see her place in less than show home condition. She has no pride or shame

Jun 21, 2023
She is just useless. She knew Alfie was coming but couldn’t be bothered to clean up or wrap his presents. If she’s like that for one visit then it’s a good job she doesn’t have her children living with her or even regular contact with them. She can’t even blame Ste anymore. It’s all on her.
She'll blame it all on not having his money to spend on stuff, he's not around to help etc. she'll always find someway to deflect any suggestion of responsibility on her part

Apr 16, 2023
On of my favourite parts of her lives yesterday was when she was saying that either her doctor or drug worker asked why she was using walking stick she’d bought from a charity shop 😂 even they can see through her s.

She’s gonna come on tonight in an absolute state and either blame the fact Alfie has gone home so she needed something to cope or else will say the day was a sshow and it was all her trolls’ fault.

Apr 17, 2023
On of my favourite parts of her lives yesterday was when she was saying that either her doctor or drug worker asked why she was using walking stick she’d bought from a charity shop 😂 even they can see through her s.

She’s gonna come on tonight in an absolute state and either blame the fact Alfie has gone home so she needed something to cope or else will say the day was a sshow and it was all her trolls’ fault.
Of course it will be us trolls fault!!

in Lou’s world we can control everything in her life

Aug 29, 2023
The state of this smelly tramp! Considering she still had the cotton wool taped to the inside of her elbow from her blood test on Monday on her arm last night shows she's not been in the shower since then. Alfies coming in 20mins and look at the nick of her...no effort made to even wash herself. She's sat wrapping his presents, last minute as usual cos he's not a priority clearly, and once wrapped she's just chucking each present across the room over to the Christmas tree. She couldn't give a crap. Poor Alfie and his parents having to see (+smell) unwashed Lou...she's got no self respect whatsoever 🤮🤢
Screenshot_20231222_130839_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023

It was the doctor who asked her why she was using the walking stick so they obviously think she doesnt need it.
She said on her live someone called her drug place and said she had been using heroin so they made her do a mouth swab. That will show up everything that's in her system so they are going to know exactly what she's been taking

Oct 6, 2023
I’ve not been watching Lou’s lives (or keeping up to speed here) for a couple of weeks and feel like I’ve missed a whole series of a programme!

Just joined her most recent live, but there were none of the regulars, only that t FWO…

Bubes
Tweetypie
Pheromoan
NC
Rizzi
MM

Has she blocked everyone?! It was no where near as entertaining as it usually is 😩

Apr 16, 2023
It was the doctor who asked her why she was using the walking stick so they obviously think she doesnt need it.
She said on her live someone called her drug place and said she had been using heroin so they made her do a mouth swab. That will show up everything that's in her system so they are going to know exactly what she's been taking
It’s weird that they reduced her methadone supposedly off the back of that phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.