Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
as Lou reads here I shall post part of an article from Keele University. Note the first and last paragraph.
IMG_0306.jpeg

Best look for that prescription you’ve not got lou

Apr 17, 2023
She is so transparent!

She stirs s with other tiktokers and then when it either backfires or in Irish Kelly's case just totally ignore her so does something for attention.

Give.me a.black eye ste
Buying drugs of ste while.on live
And
Then last.night clearly showing her buying drugs at her door.

I don't give a shiny s what she does or.how she lives. However her spouting that no one is paying her bills so she can do what she wants really.get to me as all the tax payers are.paying her bills and her methadone while she abuses other drugs and other people can't get access to.their prescribed medication

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Havent seen her in a couple of months on live and watched for a few mins last night and her breathing sounds even worse, darth vader constantly. Her body is shutting down on her. Apparently she needs the pills due to chronic pain, yet her doctors don't think so. She needs the pills because she's addicted to them yet doesn't seem to see them as a problem. What a waste of a life. I actually think shes worse than when Ste was out, doesn't seem to be able to anything at all now.

Aug 29, 2023
Havent seen her in a couple of months on live and watched for a few mins last night and her breathing sounds even worse, darth vader constantly. Her body is shutting down on her. Apparently she needs the pills due to chronic pain, yet her doctors don't think so. She needs the pills because she's addicted to them yet doesn't seem to see them as a problem. What a waste of a life. I actually think shes worse than when Ste was out, doesn't seem to be able to anything at all now.
Exactly this. Methadone is actually a painkiller and if she was in genuine need of painkillers a doctor would prescribe her. I have had addiction issues and my doctor prescribe me oromorph, morphine tablets, dihydrocodeine etc because I'm in genuine pain. Lou is just full of s. The pain she may or may not be experiencing in her knees and back is without a doubt due to the fact she's gained so much weight. She's morbidly obese and she used to be skinny. That's a huge amount of weight her body isn't used to carrying. She doesn't want to lose weight though, she just wants to take pills. Seriously Lou, the a look at your life. You say your doing well at the moment but are you really happy? I know I wouldn't be without my kids, my friends and my life outside my house. Only you can make changes to get a life that's more than sitting in your house 24/7 taking pills the doctor doesn't think you need.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes always come across as a bit daft but now she seems to lack any common sense at all. She has put herself in this position where she doesn't want to think for herself so she can't take any blame. I cant see her ever making any improvements. It's been years and she's getting worse and seems miserably content about staying the way she is so she doesn't need to take any responsibility.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Feeling much the same here. This isn't funny, car crash stuff anymore. There doesn't seem to be the beg. There's no content - not even a half arsed clean. There's no trying to do anything. She wouldn't wander the streets anymore yelling - she's far too lazy for that now. All that's left is the lies and inserting herself into other peoples drama.

This is just watching someone kill themselves with kebabs and pregabs, while she neglects to care for her animals.

Sep 6, 2023
Her "fairytale" life will be over soon. She can no longer beg on the internet, her children are gone, her claim to recovery is gone, I presume her housing scheme isn't a long term thing. Do they give you the house for a certain period of time and then you move on? Cause she hasn't gotten clean, hasn't educated herself or better herself in any way, hasn't tried to do anything to get contact with her children. There is no way up for Lou, just a downward spiral of drugs and homelessness again. I think I've reached the point of no longer watching her "car crash" lifestyle. I genuinely pity her. The only thing she has in her life is drugs and two kittens who will one day just leave and find a better situation for themselves. Someone will take pity on them and start feeding them and that's it, why would they return to that cess pit.

Apr 17, 2023
Her "fairytale" life will be over soon. She can no longer beg on the internet, her children are gone, her claim to recovery is gone, I presume her housing scheme isn't a long term thing. Do they give you the house for a certain period of time and then you move on? Cause she hasn't gotten clean, hasn't educated herself or better herself in any way, hasn't tried to do anything to get contact with her children. There is no way up for Lou, just a downward spiral of drugs and homelessness again. I think I've reached the point of no longer watching her "car crash" lifestyle. I genuinely pity her. The only thing she has in her life is drugs and two kittens who will one day just leave and find a better situation for themselves. Someone will take pity on them and start feeding them and that's it, why would they return to that cess pit.
Her bungalow is for 2 years.

i only watch for the tantrums and irrational shouting that she does

Sep 6, 2023
Her bungalow is for 2 years.

i only watch for the tantrums and irrational shouting that she does
How long is she there? Do you know what happens when the two years is up?
Her paranoia is insane. Part of me has started to understand it though, I caught myself thinking yesterday what if people were treating my daughter like this but had to be reminded she has brought it all on herself. She's complaining she has nobody but she would kick anyone who is down if it meant she was getting something out of it.

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
How did those screenshots come about? Did her phone fall while on live or something? I get a notification she’s went live and if it’s more than like 5 minutes ago it’s already ended.
I’ve got tonnes of empathy for addicts, ones that try and fail too. But there’s zero proof of her trying. Like at all. No talk of getting her kids back. She’s killing herself. Making the time go in a blur while waiting on ste getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.