Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So did she leave the shopping in the road? I need to know the full story here. Is she just forever going to support the snapped carrier bag hanging off her wrist so we feel sorry for her and so the courts give her access to her kids? FFS Lou get a grip. I'd say ffs, laugh, remove the carrier bag from my wrist, pick up the food then tell the funny story to someone else. She's turned it into as if someone has died and it's the end of her world.

Oct 28, 2023
Ok I watched the ‘I’m not supposed to be alive’ reel. All because her carrier bag snapped! Get a fing grip Lou! Your chip butty would have been wrapped up not floating in the bag so why didn’t you pick it up? Why are you still wearing the carrier bag handles? Why don’t you cook some food from your freezer? Plenty of people can’t walk with out a mobility aid- myself included but still manage to get up and go to work everyday! Stop boohooing and put some effort in to changing your life or guess what- it won’t bloody change!!!!!!

Apr 17, 2023
She said last night she was having a meeting with a legal team today about access to the kids. By the reaction to her missing chip butty I'm gonna guess that didn't go well
She is deluded if she thought it would go how she wanted it to.

none of us believe the lies she says about why she can’t see the kids

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

"Sick of ma life I can't even walk without a crutch and a bought myself a chip butty splash and it's ripped off my hand and now i've got nothing to eat and i'm so fed up of ma life"

Masterfully framed shot - charity shop dole pole in clear view. Torn bag danging from her wrist. No actual pictures of the alleged chip butty splash though - Lou would never waste pwecious calories like that.

And let's be honest, there's video evidence that the scruffbag is happy to eat off the floor. A bit of dirt never bothered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.