Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
She's on live now, attempting to clean up saying whys it up to just me. Asking Ste to help her clean. People in the comments saying don't ask Ste, make him help you clean but why should he. The last 3 months (when Ste was in jail), she's let her house get in the worst state it's ever been. She made that mess and her alone-probably cos he wasn't there to help her. Why should anyone help her clean up her own filth? We all have to clean our own houses. If you make the mess, why shouldn't you clean it up. She never wants to make any effort to do anything at all. I just can't believe it's back to Lou playing the victim and Ste being blamed for everything.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
What I dont understand is why everyone in Lous lives are back to telling her she needs to get rid of Ste because she takes pills etc when he's around. I'm not Ste fan...far from it but for the last 3 months the guys been in jail. Absolutely no contact with Lou whatsoever. Was she winning at life without him? No!! She was the same as she has always been, the same way she is now. With Ste or without him Lou will never change. People going in her lives blaming him only enables her to pop pills etc and blame him. She takes them cos she wants to not because hes around or forces her.

Coz it’s what we do🤫👀👀👀👀😜

Apr 17, 2023
Haha 😄 sometimes I think Lou must think she's making a right good job of pulling the wool over people's eyes, making herself look like the victim etc. Although I'm sure by this point she's fooling nobody and everyone knows what she's like 🤣

O
H yes which is probably why a lot of people feed her the bullshit she wants to hear👀

Oct 28, 2023
Ste has been at hers since he got out over a week ago so no harm asking him to help clean up- not that it was tidy to start with. I felt sorry for her today as she is clearly struggling with her addiction and as lazy as she is she does have a drug problem that she is sometimes trying to kick. I wouldn’t want to be in her shoes so that’s why I won’t take anything that’s not prescribed ( no shade to anyone who does) I just know I have an addictive personality and don’t want to end up like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.