Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
Well well well, been having a good ole read of this thread and Wow!!

Lou's biggest trolls are sitting right infront of her, she's so vulnerable she can't see that they are trying to distract and imply others are the trolls!!

She was very confident today on live whilst they all geared her up and boosted her ego, no doubt the lovelies are now in their group chat laughing at her

One of her biggest trolls was even gifting her in battles 🤦‍♀️😱 you can't make this s up

I'll be at the side lines watching the sshow un fold, Lou play the game, they are mugging you off, don't trust any of them!!
Lou is not vulnerable - the complete opposite in fact. She is an obese druggie who lives in filth with self diagnosed illnesses that she uses to entrap people who haven’t seen years and years of the same bullshit In the hope that they will fund her life.
She pretended to commit suicide, she was contacting people in DMs asking for pills, she lied about domestic violence, she gave up her kids for drugs, she lied about how she became homeless, she lies about the reasons she cannot get her kids back, she lies about how/why she had to give up her third (taking illegal drugs in the hospital will do that) she lies now saying she is drug free, she spends money given to her from tax payers so she can send pretend gifts on a social media in the hope she finds a friend. She relies on followers who think they can help her change to fund her lifestyle - her drugs, her smoking, her Red Bull and her chocolate. Try sending her some fruit, vegetables or grocery staples and see how thrilled she will be and how they will go to waste.
She will spin how she is going to change and then when she doesn’t will blame her self diagnosed mental health as being the reason she doesn’t. It works for her every time and well intentioned followers (normally new ones who haven’t seen the same thing happen for years and years) give her what she wants and (lately - even though she says it is for bus travel etc it is $$ for drugs, fags and sugar laden drinks and food ) she gets through it be self medicating with illegally gained drugs.
Until Lou takes some accountability and starts to behave like an adult - even just a little bit - there will be no change.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
How am I ignoring it? I have already admitted that I have two accounts.
Two accounts with a combined 1434 comments on this site. Compared to my 215. Really what does that say about you? Ignoring the fact you called me a snake when in fact I told no f and you tripped yourself up. Keep up Lisa 🙄

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Lou is not vulnerable - the complete opposite in fact. She is an obese druggie who lives in filth with self diagnosed illnesses that she uses to entrap people who haven’t seen years and years of the same bullshit In the hope that they will fund her life.
She pretended to commit suicide, she was contacting people in DMs asking for pills, she lied about domestic violence, she gave up her kids for drugs, she lied about how she became homeless, she lies about the reasons she cannot get her kids back, she lies about how/why she had to give up her third (taking illegal drugs in the hospital will do that) she lies now saying she is drug free, she spends money given to her from tax payers so she can send pretend gifts on a social media in the hope she finds a friend. She relies on followers who think they can help her change to fund her lifestyle - her drugs, her smoking, her Red Bull and her chocolate. Try sending her some fruit, vegetables or grocery staples and see how thrilled she will be and how they will go to waste.
She will spin how she is going to change and then when she doesn’t will blame her self diagnosed mental health as being the reason she doesn’t. It works for her every time and well intentioned followers (normally new ones who haven’t seen the same thing happen for years and years) give her what she wants and (lately - even though she says it is for bus travel etc it is $$ for drugs, fags and sugar laden drinks and food ) she gets through it be self medicating with illegally gained drugs.
Until Lou takes some accountability and starts to behave like an adult - even just a little bit - there will be no change.
Love a recap. 🫶🏻

Apr 16, 2023
Two accounts with a combined 1434 comments on this site. Compared to my 215. Really what does that say about you? Ignoring the fact you called me a snake when in fact I told no f and you tripped yourself up. Keep up Lisa 🙄
I just can’t get past the 2 accounts talking to each other 😂 who even has time for that kind of behaviour

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Believe it or not I've been around since she ripped the cleaner off who gave her money for a hair cut! Can't remember her Instagram handle now 🤦‍♀️ was her name Carly? The one who had family in spain! Baby brain is getting to me!! I'm well aware of all of Lou's tricks and habits. She is a vulnerable person regardless of what she is capable of. I've seen every side to her 😊

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Believe it or not I've been around since she ripped the cleaner off who gave her money for a hair cut! Can't remember her Instagram handle now 🤦‍♀️ was her name Carly? The one who had family in spain! Baby brain is getting to me!! I'm well aware of all of Lou's tricks and habits. She is a vulnerable person regardless of what she is capable of. I've seen every side to her 😊
Just to clarify, you probably know I’m not that Carly. My family is from France not Spain 😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
You will become who ever they wish to think you are 🤦‍♀️😂🤣
Everyone knows who Carly is.

If you’re so bothered by Lou’s ‘vulnerability’ why have you sat and made an account for the one place she says affects her mental health the most?

She’s not gonna thank you for leaving messages for her on here.

Apr 12, 2023
She’s not getting any attention from us on her own thread so she’s come here for it, weird fat t!

IYKYK 🤡
IMG_3252.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.