Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Everyone knows who Carly is.

If you’re so bothered by Lou’s ‘vulnerability’ why have you sat and made an account for the one place she says affects her mental health the most?

She’s not gonna thank you for leaving messages for her on here.

I never once said I was bothered by her vulnerability, or did I?

Assumption is the mother if all do ups " Everyone knows who Carly is" 🤣😂🤣

Apr 12, 2023
I never once said I was bothered by her vulnerability, or did I?

Assumption is the mother if all do ups " Everyone knows who Carly is" 🤣😂🤣
Go look after your kids ya silly t, if you actually put the effort into them that you put into coming on here creating untold accounts they might actually learn to count to ten, dumb b!

Apr 12, 2023
Thanks for the advice..

If my really dirty house bothers you then feel free to pop round and give it a clean… seeing that you know sooo much about me you would obviously know my address🙄

What is your purpose in all this? You want me off here then fine I won’t comment again(it ain’t that deep).

Are you going for all her followers on here or just me?
00hh go on tell us who it is? I'm Very intrigued

Reactions: KK the walking STI

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Go look after your kids ya silly t, if you actually put the effort into them that you put into coming on here creating untold accounts they might actually learn to count to ten, dumb b!

Assuming I have kids 🤣😂🤣

You my friend are getting very angry on a forum about Lou, have a little word with yourself 😘

I'd assume your characteristics are similar to Lou's 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Carly

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Assuming I have kids 🤣😂🤣

You my friend are getting very angry on a forum about Lou, have a little word with yourself 😘

I'd assume your characteristics are similar to Lou's 😄

I think she’s probably referring to you saying you had baby brain which would suggest you had children. Is there actually something wrong with you or is it all the different accounts you’re forgetting what you’re saying ?

Attachments

• IMG_4458.jpeg
    IMG_4458.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 124

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
I think she’s probably referring to you saying you had baby brain which would suggest you had children. Is there actually something wrong with you or is it all the different accounts you’re forgetting what you’re saying ?

When someone has baby brain it usually refers to pregnancy 😁

Don't assume there is something wrong with me!!

This a forum not a court where you have the right to challenge everything that is written 😀

Forums tend to stay on topic to the discussion in hand 😂

The unhinged individuals on here seem to think it is there God given right to challenge how many accounts someone may have, what someone writes, how clean someone's house is, how someone looks after their children etc

I'd advise some of you to put your device down, get out of the house and get some fresh air. If you can get an appointment with your GP do it, it will do you the world of good 😘

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.