Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Apr 15, 2024
England
I can’t watch all these lot who have no idea blowing smoke up her a*** 🙄🙄 they have a lot to learn. I have seen this Lou for the past 6 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same here and she hasn't changed 1 bit, if anything got worse and bigger, she's a lying scum bag who cons anyone who will listen to her fake sob stories, I'm sitting back laughing at the newbies blowing smoke, they have alot to learn 🤣

May 29, 2023
Same here and she hasn't changed 1 bit, if anything got worse and bigger, she's a lying scum bag who cons anyone who will listen to her fake sob stories, I'm sitting back laughing at the newbies blowing smoke, they have alot to learn 🤣
I just can’t! Shouting at the screen you don’t know what you’re letting yourself in for! Enjoy your ride, and I’ll see you over here in a few weeks 🙄🙄 or maybe just maybe for once Lou might just listen and take advice…… haaaaa yeah right!!

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
She literally spews s, no way on earth would that of happened 🤣🤣
Well we all know why she is saying this , so her gullible new friends will send her gifts or money , and the cheeky beg asking for people to send her tiktok gifts , won't ask for big amounts , but you know I have never had a big gift (hint hint) the smell beg has No shame the DWP must have a hot line to her phone , they don't phone or write to you , they ask you to come into the office , tell you what info they have after you have told them a bunch of lies ,lou I have been round the block lots and lots so don't kid a kidder

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Right ladies you are going to have to help me out as I have left my bag on the bus with my last £10 in it , I forgot it as I had my free bus pass in my hand and mr green in my pocket , I have no money to get milk and bread and beans (as I have no food in so beans on toast till friday) if any of you could PayPal or bank transfer or tictok gifts or anything else you can think of getting money to me , I don't need a lot so anything would help (maybe £50)
Wotss of wove beggy Lou lou
Now here's an idea for you beggy Lou lou
Seriously ladies begs has blocked me and I am not going to give her the satisfaction of being able to do it again , so if she ever changes her name or goes back on one of her other account , can you give me a shout out in here please xx wow thats a long comment 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.