Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Well I will eat my hat the kittens are fine thank the lord 🎉🎉 whats this Miss Red has blocked her i am sure I saw her in this mornings Miss Red live ? Well EQ Miss Red Angie Canadian Ange sure there are others, they take No notice of Lou , what does she think she is going to achieve doing fyp (is that what its called) and outing everyone , people with any sense will look at her and think , I don't blame them after trying to help her she has turned on everyone what does she expect, I am glad you all have all the receipts to show what an evil vindictive cow she is .she really does think this world owes her , I wish she would be honest and say the police didn't raid her , might tell her I am going to ring her care workers and ask how Lou is after the police raiding her house hope all you ladies and gents are ok x

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
This morning it's all her moaning about her children being spoke about as if it was done maliciously and it so wasnt...it was an opinion. The thing is Lou people are going to have an opinion about your life because you share it on social media. You aren't going to like everyone's opinion either. When you lose your kids and do some of the things you have done like take drugs and constant begging people are going to have an opinion because it isn't good. If you don't like it then you shouldn't put your life out there. People can't have an opinion or talk about what they don't know. The trouble with Lou is she doesn't like it when people aren't giving her sympathy or praise. But the choices she's made, things she's done and way she's lived her life make it very hard for normal people to agree with it or feel sorry for her. Let's face it she's done nothing to better herself to deserve any praise.
*Also, nobody said she can't go in Miss Red etc box like Lou was saying this morning, what I heard being said was for her to stop going in boxes and talking about the lovelies. They have every right to defend themselves and get their side of the story out there after Lous told hers constantly especially when hers is a pack of lies!
See i just heard her say I have been banned from Miss Red, and she didn't know why , see only half truth this is the way Lous life is she says things the ways she sees it and sod the actual facts

Aug 29, 2023
How can Lou still be sitting thinking she isn't the problem. The lovelies met on her account and all made friends. There has been falling out with Lou and the lovelies but the lovelies are still friends. Lou has no friends. Lou has no family who bother with her except her parents who see her on a rare occasion. Lou gets blocked from Miss Reds' lives. Lou has argued with numerous creators recently and in the past. Lou goes in boxes a lot more recently, and it never ends well....are you noticing a pattern, a common denominatior. Yes, that's right, it's Lou.
If she can't see that she is the problem and is still sat trying to say she's innocent looking for sympathy then she's more stupid than I thought and she's just making things worse for herself.
Maybe she's been blocked for blaming Miss J for her behaviour last night as Miss Red and J are friends.
How can everyone be in the wrong but Lou in the right in her eyes 🤯

Aug 29, 2023
Lou's on live telling everyone how proud of herself she is cos she's bought a Goodmans Pet Hoover from B+M 🤣which we all know will be broken within a couple weeks hoovering the mess in her house.
But what annoys me is she's said I'm skint, I'm going to be skint now so many times. Literally everytime she possibly could she said it and we know why - She will be on the beg majorly now!
Lou you can't feel proud that you bought yourself a hoover if you're going to be begging from now til next benefit day. Don't buy things if u can't afford them

Aug 29, 2023
Why does she look like shes walking about the supermarket with a blanket round her neck? What an absolute state of a woman 🙈 Someone asked her if she was homeless at the start of her live cos it looked like she had a blanket round her and probs cos she looks trampy 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240423_190033_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.