Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Some statements from Lous live last night.
1. She's mixed race because shes part German part Danish (she said Norwegian then changed it to danish)
2. No one knows shes mixed because she's not brown 🙈
3. She's persecuted because her races leader (Hitler) did so many bad things and she's blonde with blue eyes
Oh dear

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
1. She's mixed race because shes part German part Danish (she said Norwegian then changed it to danish)
3. She's persecuted because her races leader (Hitler) did so many bad things and she's blonde with blue eyes
If anyone has a clip of #3...that's fing stunning, even for Lou. Surely she's saying it for the attention? There's no way she's that fing dim.

Apr 15, 2024
England
🤣🤣 I've never heard so much tripe come out that lasses mouth till heard this, what a load of flannel 🤣🤣

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
What the fing hell…

1.she is a mix of white European heritage not mixed race
2.everyone is mixed as people travel and have kids🤷‍♀️
3.I have no fing words for the comment of hitler

Please carry on Lou with the narrative and we can all watch you have your fat “mixed race” white arse handed to you on a plate
Well she said last night she is going to expose paige , she wants an apology from her, when lou was in the box , paige was shouting over her not letting her speak (remind you of anybody Lou).and she is going to show that paige Mmm yeh when she doesn't know what her next words are she puts in yeh , oh Lou don't be silly paige is educated and sorry you are not, you are being blocked quite a lot 😅 it's called karma darling, anyway how's your hoover how many times did you manage to block it was you crying with frustration last night even the people in the comments was telling you to go away, you are not going to make it anywhere on TikTok , but it's fun watching you try 🤪🤭

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s put a post up from her support workers saying she is their client of the week……for hoovering . You couldn’t make this s up,she used to have a clean house and now is rewarded for hoovering
Fkn hell how old is she 3, Lou you should be ashamed and embarrassed that at 30 year old you get an award for hoovering, and you want your kids back, what kind of life would they have with you ,living in filth off your face, there better off with there dad and his partner

Aug 29, 2023
Fkn hell how old is she 3, Lou you should be ashamed and embarrassed that at 30 year old you get an award for hoovering, and you want your kids back, what kind of life would they have with you ,living in filth off your face, there better off with there dad and his partner
I was just going to say the same. She's a 30 year old, not a teenager with their first flat. The fact the support workers have given her an award is embarrassing for Lou but she's so stupid she can't see it. She was saying on her live the other night she was so proud because she's bought herself a hoover, the 1st one she's bought herself. How has someone her age got to 30, who has had 3 kids, 2 of which she did have in her care before she lost them got to 30 before buying their first hoover! Oh that's right....because she usually begs for these things but now the beggings not working she's been forced to buy it herself. She got a cheap £45 hoover, probably great for a light clean but with the filth Lou lives in I'd be surprised if it lasts a week!
FYI Lou - Improving your life isn't buying a hoover at your age especially if you can't afford it and you're moaning afterwards that you're skint 🤯

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023
I find that all a bit patronising to be honest. Support workers having a little discussion on who’s been the best this week out of people who are struggling. You get a well done text and star of the week because the tax payers got you a hoover. The rest of you who didn’t manage to leave the house because of your mental health, better luck next week!

Sep 6, 2023
I find that all a bit patronising to be honest. Support workers having a little discussion on who’s been the best this week out of people who are struggling. You get a well done text and star of the week because the tax payers got you a hoover. The rest of you who didn’t manage to leave the house because of your mental health, better luck next week!
Exactly. She loves the praise like she's a 6 year old. They should be pushing her to do more. After all this time of her living in that house they shouldn't be praising her for buying a hoover. They should maybe enquire as to how much cleaning she has done since the "raid".
I bet she only uses the hoover as a type of grabber for things she can't reach from her bed anyway

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Croissant Westgate Resorts GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

^ the only thing that's been in lou that's danish

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
My friends son is an addict, he was released from prison 6 months ago and had seemingly cleaned up his act. She gave him a job, bought him all new clothes etc although hes screwed her over many times. She's just found out he's been passing the drug test using chewing gum and he hasnt been clean a single day! Only realised he was back on crack cocaine when he manipulated his 12 year old daughter into stealing my friend for him. He's going to rehab next week for upto a year as he was on parole

Status
Not open for further replies.