Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
She’s live smashed off her face on tablets. Already fell asleep once!
She was saying the antibiotics she's on are making her drowsy 🙈😂 she's running out of excuses to try and cover the fact she's off her face. One things for sure nobody is going to believe antibiotics would have that effect. She's got toothache so she's probably bought something she shouldnt have to try and get rid of the pain. Any normal person would go to their GP. She said on live she's been taking anything she can find because of her toothache. Probably plenty lying about that s hole of hers 🤮 the garlic mayo shes spilt on her bed will still be there in 3 months time....dread to imagine what her bungalou smells like 🤢

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Did anyone see her rant about Pearl 😳 she said Pearl and Angie need putting in wheelchairs WTF
I did see that, I don't think she knows what she's saying half the time or the people it could offend. Just like that lass she keeps going on about, having her kids removed. She's slating Angie for speaking about it, but Lou is also spreading it across her (albeit) small platform. I'm sure the lass would hate that Lou was talking about it too.

Also annoys me that she brings up her kids, her situation with her ex and social services, but then when anyone mentions anything about it, even innocent questions, she hates it.

May 7, 2023
I did see that, I don't think she knows what she's saying half the time or the people it could offend. Just like that lass she keeps going on about, having her kids removed. She's slating Angie for speaking about it, but Lou is also spreading it across her (albeit) small platform. I'm sure the lass would hate that Lou was talking about it too.

Also annoys me that she brings up her kids, her situation with her ex and social services, but then when anyone mentions anything about it, even innocent questions, she hates it.
Yup! All for clout. She said the whole thing had triggered her but then was offering to supporting this Tink 🤷🏻‍♀️
The falling asleep and talking gibberish was like going back to last year when she was constantly high. To blame antibiotics was laughable, especially since she’d just said she’d taken “anything she could find”

Apr 15, 2024
England
What the feck is that! 😂
Can't look after her kids or cats properly, then proves she can't even handle a simple Brownie either 🤭

Screenshot_20240430-081718_TikTok.jpg
Maybe don't eat as much of the mixture and put it in the pan next time

Aug 29, 2023
Yup! All for clout. She said the whole thing had triggered her but then was offering to supporting this Tink 🤷🏻‍♀️
The falling asleep and talking gibberish was like going back to last year when she was constantly high. To blame antibiotics was laughable, especially since she’d just said she’d taken “anything she could find”
She's so desperate for friends especially ones she sees have a good following. Remember when she was in saying she was in love with Angie 🫣 She goes in people's lives trying to get attention but nobody takes her on. This girl Tink is just her latest cos the others she's tried to get in with have all blocked her 🤣 and anyone else who's tried to be a friend to her has beet treated like complete s.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Especially for me. I don’t follow her. When I’m scrolling lives and she randomly pops up I get a genuine jump scare. When I accidentally click on her lives my heart sinks 😂
I'm glad it's not just me 😂 Yesterday in particular I accidentally clicked on her live, not once, not twice, but three bloody times. 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.