Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
What an absolute car crash tonight, gone from being super high to super down. Steminem is walking up and down like Ozzy Osbourne off his tits in the background, she’s thinking the filter is real eyelashes 😳 now she’s slurring her words crying over a baby she sees everyday but apparently never sees. What a feckin life to live ! That said anyone else hoping she does a live? 🤣 personally I think she’s to out of it 😵‍💫

Apr 21, 2023
What an absolute car crash tonight, gone from being super high to super down. Steminem is walking up and down like Ozzy Osbourne off his tits in the background, she’s thinking the filter is real eyelashes 😳 now she’s slurring her words crying over a baby she sees everyday but apparently never sees. What a feckin life to live ! That said anyone else hoping she does a live? 🤣 personally I think she’s to out of it 😵‍💫
Ozzy off his tits hahahhahahahha

Yes it has been quite a ride today.

If she can still manage to muster up energy for a live tonight then she wins a beg list item from me.

Apr 21, 2023
That time when Ste got maulled by a dog for some codeine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421-200737_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421-200737_Instagram.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 154
Apr 12, 2023
Did she actually say that she might give the tshirt away that someone had sent her because she already has it? Wtf?! Someone sent her a gift and she’s going to give it away. 🙄 and the eyelashes she can’t even use because she doesn’t know how to apply them.

I really don’t know how people still have sympathy left for her after all of this. We’ve used wish lists on Amazon for family birthdays and once someone buys the item, it gets removed from the list. She’s purposely chosen NOT to do that so she’ll get more.
Plus she keeps saying if it says "got 1" it's a mistake as she hasn't got them 🙄 if that's the case how did she get 2 of the same tops? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.